Votes: 1 2.9%
  • dash

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
if i had to choose, i would go with the top shot. the other ones, kinda looks weird with the bubbles.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm not one for the show car thing unless its got performance parts. Strobe lights, two tone interior, a TV, stock 2 piston brakes and a fire extinguisher on the A pillar do nothing for me.

·
Registered
646 Posts
My RS-T isn't my race car either. I've got a 1G GSX for that. Wish I could ship the Pulsar GTI-R back. Now that things a stop light drag race car.

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
938 Posts
Looks nice. :) Did you paint part of your hood black? That TV is sweet. :drool: Is that a real STi monitor? What is a motorized plate with lights? :confused: And are those katzkin seats/door panels?

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs BRP
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hood: magnetbra.com

monitor: not sti, just emblem, housing custom mold, mororized by linear actuator

seats: katz

plate: folds down in reverse and with a switch, contains 9 piaa replacement buls, very bright, also motorized by linear actuators, can be controlled by remote.

www.mobile-innovations.com

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
You gotta get a better intake if you are going to do car shows IMHO...

The PDM/Ganzflow just isn't that flashy... I'd go with Injen or Cobb...

btw I chose Top View the others are too specific...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Very nice...

Top view, show more mods of the outside of the car.

As for the inside...:eek: :drool:

How much money do you have invested into that car???

·
Registered
R35/BO, XE30/AS, V37/MW
111 Posts
Are the pedal the Razo or some replica? I take it you got those painted to match your interior color?

Even though I am not into the extreme show car, I have to say the TV thing is pretty neat...now if it will rotate left or right...

·
ghost impreza
2008 Subaru Legacy GT
363 Posts
DanzBorin said:
You gotta get a better intake if you are going to do car shows IMHO...

The PDM/Ganzflow just isn't that flashy... I'd go with Injen or Cobb...

btw I chose Top View the others are too specific...
Yeah - go with the Injen in blue. It will look good for the showing with the car's blue paint, and blue accents inside etc. - and will actually offer some performance to get you to and from the shows :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
M E R C U R Y said:

plate: folds down in reverse and with a switch, contains 9 piaa replacement buls, very bright, also motorized by linear actuators, can be controlled by remote.
My car is tinted to shit, and i am always afraid of hitting things, how or where did you get that setup?

If you did it your self, i'd love details.

Oh yea, as far as show, I would paint all removable dash pieces to match your doors, including door handles, and air vents.

Get magnacore wires: they're red and flashy maybe they come yellow. Wrap the intake in red / blue /yellow heat resistant "crap". Dont know what color scheme you're going for.

Paint the belt covers to match the rest of the engine.

If you got time, you can paint the intake manifold to match the rest. Dont forget the new gasket (5$ only). I dont mind show cars, impreza is as rice as they get from the factory :devil:

Alex-

·
General pain in the ass
98 Superu Impreza 2.5 rs...
3,936 Posts
Caddy Daddy said:
my choice: the BMW
I didnt know choices were given, i'd take your sister over his car any day.

·
Registered
124 Posts
the car looks pretty nice. I would choose either the top shot or the 3/4 shot because they show the most of the car.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
I can't really vote, the only picture that's working is the top down shot, the rest are red x's. And, yes, I tried copy/paste with the addresses, and they can't be found.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts