180 Posts
Discussion Starter #61

·
Registered
2.5RS, STI, BRZ, ZL1 vert, X5D
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
So in other news..

I picked up a new rig.. Gonna have some AC at the Gokart track this weekend :banana:

Picked up some 5th Gen ZL1 wheels for my 6th Gen ZL1..

I really need to stop buying shit and start selling some stuff :biglaugh:

Edit: Since I posted this about my Camaro, could resist but to share the some Carbon Fiber goodness that's going on it soon :drool:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Promised to take some hardware and various parts to the bodyshop so started going through the million boxes in my wife's laundry room.

Went to move an empty box and found it wasn't empty.. Actually it was pretty heavy and I had no idea what it was so I opened it up and found this, forgot I had ordered it which was a nice surprise!

Got all the other stuff loaded up so I can head up there after work tomorrow.

·
Registered
2000 BRP 2.5RS Coupe
37 Posts
Awesome build, even though it didn't get resprayed BRP!:crazy:
Don't mind me, I'm a BRP fan boy! The build is coming along nicely though, and just now found this thread. People ARE noticing, and I will be subscribing.

Off topic-How did you like that Mustang GT350? I'm not a big domestic fan, but those intrigued me.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Awesome build, even though it didn't get resprayed BRP!:crazy:
Don't mind me, I'm a BRP fan boy! The build is coming along nicely though, and just now found this thread. People ARE noticing, and I will be subscribing.

Off topic-How did you like that Mustang GT350? I'm not a big domestic fan, but those intrigued me.
Haha.. It took me until my 3rd Subaru (BRZ) to finally pick the right colour :mamoru: WRB FTW :projectsti.com: Thanks for the kind words though, appreciate it.

As for the Mustang, it would rev for days, and what a glorious engine note! Ride and handling was fantastic, it's no longer a Muscle car IMHO, more of a proper super car. Main thing I didn't care for were the armchair seats (although they were ventilated) and the steering was way too light and vague in the center. Unfortunately it was also made by Ford and so most of the body work was dropping off, front and rear bumpers (common on S550's), front splitter etc and I was terrified to mod the engine as so many have gone pop (Ford has replaced a LOT of Voodoos).

Keep the comments coming :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I picked up a new rig.. Gonna have some AC at the Gokart track this weekend :banana:

BEST DECISION EVER!

Gokart track was brutal on Sunday, 100+ degrees and 'Feels like' of 114F! :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
In case anyone cares, the Camaro made 644whp and about 680wtq on a Mustang dyno in 90degree heat and 100% humidity. My tuner's dyno is miscalibrated on the torque reading.

·
Registered
2000 BRP 2.5RS Coupe
37 Posts
Damn those are some serious numbers! Very nice. I can't even imagine trying to get that much power to hook up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Got one of these on order, among other things, hoping to hit the 800whp mark.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Also received some Bayson R Sideskirts (STI reps) for the BRZ. Dropped them off at the body shop this afternoon and going to have the top half painted to match the car and leave the bottom, skirt part, black.

·
Registered
2001 SRP RS Coupe, 05 FXT
351 Posts
Good stuff in here!

Do you happen to have the part number handy for the hood seal and clips?

edit: Nevermind, think I found it. #57252FA040 Do the clips come with it, or do I need to buy those separately?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Good stuff in here!

Do you happen to have the part number handy for the hood seal and clips?

edit: Nevermind, think I found it. #57252FA040 Do the clips come with it, or do I need to buy those separately?
I think the clips come already on it, not 100% sure though.

61 - 80 of 219 Posts