Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 120 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
2.5RS, STI, BRZ, ZL1 vert, X5D
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
So back to the Impreza... I went to drop off the hood scoop at the body shop today and was pleasantly surprised to find some progress!

Wing has been painted and semi installed

Glass has been installed

Side skirts are on

New window triangles!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
nice! i thought for a while they were just jerking you around.

I have faith, it’s at the same bodyshop that did one of the most popular GC’s on Social media. It’s also a side job for them and I’ve told them I’m in no great rush for it to be completed.

Besides, with all the money being sunk into the Camaro right now, it’s likely going to be next year now before I can do the STI swap, so the sooner it comes back from the bodyshop, the sooner it takes up space in my garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
More shiny Camaro bits coming in :help:

It's going in to the shop tomorrow.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
This catch can is smaller than I was expecting but is very high quality.

This Throttle Body is massive!

Rocker upgrades

Bump stick

Valley cover, this one will not be used and will be going with Katech instead

And off she goes

Home for the next week or so

Been focusing on the Camaro too much lately, going to try and get to the body shop on Saturday and see if there is any progress on the RS.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
But why convertible?

BecauseRaceCar.. no hang on that doesn’t make sense.. errr.. it’s actually just a fun weekend toy, not for racing or tracking. If it wasn’t for the kids it would be a Corvette, or better yet a Ferrari 458.

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,180 Posts
Having chopped up a few vettes, go with the 458.

You are literally buying an overpriced kit car with the vette that comes with comforts you probably would not get home made. Your car looks better too than a vette haha.

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,180 Posts
IDK man, the way these moms are selling them on the cheap now, it's driving the market down :(

I think even an 8 ball is too much to trade for these days, last I heard it was a dub sac for a kid? Or maybe a g of nose candy :lol:

Maybe if OP sells them for 2 8 balls, chops it up with arm & hammer, use that wrist game till it locks, sells by the g, hustles his way up, makes a few songs about it, gets a record deal, then, he can afford that 458 with his mansion.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
So I didn’t get to the bodyshop this weekend but my little boy did win this badass trophy for his weekends racing! P2!

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,169 Posts
The 458 was a huge let down for me, it's not even in the same ballpark as a Gallardo or Murciealago. I am here for the Camaro updates :run:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice build and resto. If you dont mind me asking what's the shops name? I may have some business for them soon. PM me if it's easier that way.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
The 458 was a huge let down for me, it's not even in the same ballpark as a Gallardo or Murciealago. I am here for the Camaro updates :run:

Here ya go... uh oh!

101 - 120 of 174 Posts