Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
'01 RSTi - Aspen White
246 Posts

Can you give me some more info on your setup please? Did it start out as a Rimmer kit? Thanks.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yes it did. i cut away the rimmer part. it ran as a rimmer kit for about 80,000 miles sort of like having george washington's axe. and replacing the head and the handle. :)bridged the block deck, set of rods, pistons (lowered compression) rebalance the crank, act clutch, msd 770cc injectors, www.sdsefi.com engine control, spearco fmic, spearco water injection, 3" homespun header & 3 exhaust, full dog box, prodrive inverted wr susp. woof! if you're ever in eastern washington, north idaho or western montana..... stop in for a ride,

·
Registered
1999/2017 RSTI
221 Posts
oiiiii! i'm driving down to LA from Canada... i was wondering if i could stop by!!? i reallt want to see this...

also what 1/4 times are you running..

i'll be going through sunburst i15 to great falls... how do i get to your place...

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
turn right at montana!! okay,I am about 15 minutes from spokane wa. about two miles into idaho off hwy 53. I'd post a mapquest but i have failed miserably at html. email [email protected] or call 208-660-3306 or 208-773-6667 .bring your stunt helmet.

·
Registered
313 Posts
MAN now that is a BAD ass 2.5rs!!! Vry damn imprezzive!!:drool: :drool:

What PSI are u runnning? Damn that must off cost you and arm and a leg and a ball:stupid: ;) ;)

Damn very nice the hottest setup i have seen on either I club or Club SI or this site!! You need a company to remanufactur that one their and sell it too me <<< You would make a shit load>>

Thanks for showing me that bad ass car
imprezawd VERY SLOW all motor RS ! I need a power adder

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
12 lbs. i need a toothed pulley with a larger crank pulley. i need more boost. isn't that always the story?

·
Registered
66 Posts
it does, his hood has a bulge in it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
1. i can't post any pictures.
2.new carbon fiber hood goes on tomorrow! i am going to cut a "t" shaped hole' the bare minimum, to let the blower input pulley just peek out. and i will paint the belt 1/2 white so it strobes at idle. the old rimmer bulge will be retired to the barn wall. pics of the old hood and the new to follow at printroom under the album name 5252

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
938 Posts
It's looking good. :) Glad the bulge is gone. What kind of dogbox do you have and how is it?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chalak. and how is it? controversial!
haaahaha actually it works perfectly thanks to the interlock mechanism. it is loud in third and fourth around town and fifth sings at 75-80 but is a lot more subdued. it still shifts fast through 2-3 and 4-5 but you got to be dead on and can miss it. resunlting in a little over rev.
raaaaaappapapapapapapap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts