Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,169 Posts
Damn those nt03s complete the clean look. Now I just have to get off add and send your sticker .

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2001 BDP RS Sedan
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Thanks guys, really appreciate the kind words. I have a few more things in store for the exterior...then I need to tackle the interior stuff I bought!

·
Registered
2001 BDP RS Sedan
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Bakemono vents on:

Next to OEM 22B vents:

Rear window visor painted and put on as well:

Interior is disassembled and prepping for the carpet swap! Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2001 SRP RS Coupe, 05 FXT
294 Posts
Just saw this on IG. Looks damn good. Where were you able to source it? I can't imagine these are easy to come by.

·
Registered
00rs and 97 GF8 L wagon
798 Posts
Looks nice but I kind of liked it better with the V6 bumper.... maybe it's just the camera angle. Still nice though.

·
Registered
2001 BDP RS Sedan
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Just saw this on IG. Looks damn good. Where were you able to source it? I can't imagine these are easy to come by.
Company called JDM Emergency in Russia posted it for sale. I bought it in 15 minutes after posting for that reason.
Thanks for the compliments guys. Hoping to have the interior complete this week!

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,169 Posts
The sport bumper really sets the car off. Any plans for a lip to compliment the skirts?

·
Registered
2001 BDP RS Sedan
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
The sport bumper really sets the car off. Any plans for a lip to compliment the skirts?
I'm really picky about which, but I have seen some out there that have a small arc near the center - I almost want a flat, shorter version of this but no one makes it.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

101 - 120 of 154 Posts