Discussion Starter #83 (Edited)
Its been a while. Bought this:

And these:

New wheels coming soon enough...lots of other little things:

1. New OEM carpet
2. New OEM banana signals
3. OEM flat fuel door
4. New OEM trunk cargo net

Plenty on my list of things to do, need to stop buying stuff and start doing stuff.

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,696 Posts
How's your old carpet. I'd imagine a 50k carpet has to be better than my 150k carpet.

·
Registered
2001 BDP RS Sedan
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
How's your old carpet. I'd imagine a 50k carpet has to be better than my 150k carpet.
Not bad, its just got a big cut in it next to the footrest area. It also has rust stains from the drivers seat bolts I replaced.

Also forgot I added a Cusco rear strut bar as well.

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,696 Posts
Not bad, its just got a big cut in it next to the footrest area. It also has rust stains from the drivers seat bolts I replaced.

Also forgot I added a Cusco rear strut bar as well.

Pics? Mine is pretty much wrecked. Would be interested in buying it.

·
Registered
2001 BDP RS Sedan
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #91 (Edited)
I went through this thread and re-uploaded dead images, was driving me crazy. Once again it's been a long time since I've updated. Since then I went to H2Oi and saw this one-of-two Corrado wagon "Magnum" editions, had the 2nd annual GC Owners Meet go off without a hitch, saw Nick's cambered out beast, Gaby's red coupe and Becca as well, and overall had a blast:

So much in store:

A long list of things to do before the spring/summer show season! More to come here soon.

·
Registered
2001 BDP RS Sedan
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Here's whats been completed since I last posted:

1. Sun strip tint

And thats it lol. I've got everything else waiting to get installed in one go...!

·
Registered
2001 BDP RS Sedan
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Wanted to share this:

Scored an '04 STi subframe for $100, brand new. I'll be thankful to pull that rusty one off soon enough!!

·
Registered
2001 BDP RS Sedan
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #100

Been waiting for ages to get these on. I think it's been over a year and a half that I started searching for NT03's, then the NT03RR came out, then the silver version. Finally, I pulled the trigger.

17x8 ET48 on 245/40/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R's.

81 - 100 of 154 Posts