Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
07 subaru outback LLbean H6
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my 04 RS.

Interior
Carbon fiber trim. Red Hazard button, STI front seat's with WRX back. MOMO steering wheel. Scan Gauge. DC short shifter

Exterior
Hood painted flat black and trunk and wing to match. I shaved the front grill, debadge the trunkas well. Cleared out the head lights and I have a set of 06 tail lights. 06 Legacy GT rims WRX wing. Hella horns. I have a set of WRX fogs. Tints are at 20%. Just put on my set of Rally Armor mud flaps (Red with white lettering)

Motor
It has a 02 short block with 04 head's and intake manifold Intake, Just put a set of OBX EQ headers on Borlla 2 1/2 from Cat back.

Sitting on stock springs. I have a WRX sway bar and front and rear strut bars. And thats about it. I have stainless brake lines that are installed. WRX front calipers just waiting to get the rotors.

Waiting to go on. swapping stock RS brakes for WRX ones and I have a set of lowing springs to in as well.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/IMG]

Ok well I forgot to update this thread. I traded in my 04 RS for a 02 WRX PSM.

Interior:

Glow Shift boost guage, A scan guage2 set up. I want to get oil temp guage soon and a guage pood to hold both guages in.

Exterior:

I t has a after market sun roof, I have a set of see through STI fog light covers going on soon. And a set of red Rally armour mud flaps. I have a set of 05 LGT 17" rims. It also has a set of Megan coil overs. I want to get a front lip and rear spats for this soon. I also have a set of rear tail likes that have been blacked out just waning for it to warm up a bit to install

Motor:

It is stock I did make a short ram intake of it sounds good. I have a full 3" exhaust from down pipe back. I also went wingless.I also baked and blacken the head lights. Not sure what els I would like to do with it. But time will tell and well money as well LOL. Heres some pics

Updated pics

· Registered
07 subaru outback LLbean H6
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.