Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Angel said:
Bry your car is nice to bad it's an automatic though.
:p
There's nothing wrong with an automatic RS!!! In fact, I would argue the other way around. My first place SCCA finish for my class speaks that the automatic can EASILY best a stick RS. :p

Go check my SCCA page at my home page and weep!

http://www.rs25.com/_Scca/General.cfm

And, there is a video of my run, so there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
RS25.com said:

There's nothing wrong with an automatic RS!!! In fact, I would argue the other way around. My first place SCCA finish for my class speaks that the automatic can EASILY best a stick RS. :p

Go check my SCCA page at my home page and weep!

http://www.rs25.com/_Scca/General.cfm

And, there is a video of my run, so there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:sigh: was just picking on brian cause he doesn't know how to drive a stick....i'm not gonna get in a pissing contest about autos and sticks....both a great just depends on what you perfer with what car.

Tara

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
yup just ignore tara..she follows me around and makes fun of me =P

little does she know that she's gonna teach me to drive a 5spd

and eric...you should know by now my car is always muddy...i love the dirt :happynow:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
And you think I'm going to start a pissing contest (or even compete)?

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Just kidding!

I just like sticking up for the underdog who has an automatic, that's all. Just because I got lucky once does not make the A/T a better car. Although I have yet to hear of a turbo'd A/T car that tore 2nd gear off the face of the Earth... :lol:

Besides, the last time I engaed in a pissing contest was when I was completely wasted, and then I ended up pissing on one of my shoes... :rolleyes:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Oh, and with that I am going to go back up the servers and call it a night - have fun y' all! :checkit:

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
RS25.com said:
And you think I'm going to start a pissing contest (or even compete)?

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Just kidding!

I just like sticking up for the underdog who has an automatic, that's all. Just because I got lucky once does not make the A/T a better car. Although I have yet to hear of a turbo'd A/T car that tore 2nd gear off the face of the Earth... :lol:

Besides, the last time I engaed in a pissing contest was when I was completely wasted, and then I ended up pissing on one of my shoes... :rolleyes:
lol piss on your shoes...and yup i agree tuboed autos seemingly have no problems as far as rs's go anyways.

Tara

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice, just be careful to shut the engine off if you back into a cantaloupe display at the grocery store because one might get stuck and blow up your engine! :biggest:

Just kidding, it looks nice! So fresh and so clean. The magnaflows are nice. I should be out of work by noon tomorrow, so hopefully I'll see and hear your pride and joy at Langston Tomorrow around 3!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts