Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to find out if it was anyone on here.

Black coupe..albersons at baseline..dark hair guy

BRP coupe..nice exhaust...TV Hwy..blond guy

Black coupe..gold rims...dark hair guy

This was all within a day..so I wanted to find out if you were in here!!

;)

·
Registered
2000 RS, silver, blah, blah, b
200 Posts
For some reason I have a fealing that noone on this board besides me lives on the west side of the sound... :nuetron: everything in the west sound revolves around me. :biggest: .

Brett

·
Registered
548 Posts
NavyRS-t said:
For some reason I have a fealing that noone on this board besides me lives on the west side of the sound... :nuetron: everything in the west sound revolves around me. :biggest: .

Brett
There are people that live in Bremerton. I have a Uncle that lives on that side of the sound. He works in Turkey now and my aunt works in Seattle.

Are you from Seattle area or based at Bremerton? I am guessing with the Navy in the name.

:)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yeah, I'm based in Bremerton... live in Pt. Orchard. I know that there are lotsa people around here, just no one on the boards...:rolleyes: . Infact I think there are quite a few that stick around the other boards that are old body owners. I know of one with a RBP coupe and STi wing, ect.. that hangs around NAS. He works in the shipyard in Bremerton. I know I'm not the only one. Just the only one that posts on a semi-regular basis. You know I was thinking about changing the name too...hmmm.

Brett

·
Registered
548 Posts
NavyRS-t said:
Yeah, I'm based in Bremerton... live in Pt. Orchard. I know that there are lotsa people around here, just no one on the boards...:rolleyes: . Infact I think there are quite a few that stick around the other boards that are old body owners. I know of one with a RBP coupe and STi wing, ect.. that hangs around NAS. He works in the shipyard in Bremerton. I know I'm not the only one. Just the only one that posts on a semi-regular basis. You know I was thinking about changing the name too...hmmm.

Brett
What would you change it to?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Oh, my brother had been based at Bremerton over a year ago...or was it Everett?

So, what is your job in the Navy? Did you go over for Seafair?

·
Registered
200 Posts
djb6 said:
What would you change it to?
USTi22b... Just like my license plate will say once I'm done with all the stuff I have planed... Ver.V motor and Drivetrain swap, aerosim 22b body kit. And all kinds of little extras here and there to make it look like a 22b just LHD. Of course with what the navy pays me this will take years:curse: . But it's a dream and I plan on fulfilling it.

So, what is your job in the Navy? Did you go over for Seafair?
I'm a Nuclear :neutron: Engineer (Machinist Mate Type) on the USS Carl Vinson. Tough job sometimes, but someone has got to do it. We didn't go to Seafair. As much as I dig the navy sometimes I really didn't feel like going, and our ship wasn't obligated so to answer your question, no. I did hear that it was a pretty good show. I have lived in the Navy my whole life my Grandfather and Father were both in the Navy. In fact my father still is. So it's just another show I'm sure, but it's good for the general public to see it so we stay on the good side of the civilian community. I've gone WAY too in depth on this and now I'm not even talking about Subaru's.

Anyways, I'm pissed though because in traffic the other day, to get to work:rolleyes: , I wasted my clutch. It's still pretty drivable, but it's slippin especially in fourth. So I'm saving right now, thinking about getting the ACT kit maybe a short throw and hardened tranny mounts too since it will be down anyways. Almost thought about a lightened flywheel, but I want some good tires for the Auto-X season if I even get to participate this year. Might just have to kill Saddam this year. :boom: :devil: :flame:

Brett

1 - 8 of 8 Posts