Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have a magnaflow on custom 2.25" piping. I have about $275 in the whole cat back, i used the longest thrush glasspack up in the front to dampen the sound a little more.

I think it sounds really good and runs much better!

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
my exhaust is unbolted, because i got lazy when i put the stocker back on....-=\...but it sounds mean except for other things

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
scoobysports makes good mufflers. I'm planning to get one myself but i don't have my impreza yet. It outputs 5 to 30hp depending on your car's turbo,intake system,and other mods.

Attachments

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
hehheheee ------->off-topic BTW:D

There are Stromung muffler avaliable too.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
On topic now. IMO, any muffler that has a straight through design will scavenge the exhaust fumes out faster than one that has designs in the muffler. I got my dual tip off ebay for around $70.

·
Registered
2000 Blue Ridge Pearl Subaru I
294 Posts
I just got my Stromung dual tip.......Awesome!!! Sounds great, looks great. I love it! :D

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
I'm with kickin, get the cheapest straight through design you can find, through a glass pack in the mid pipe and you'll be fine with the noise police. You also might want to look at a WRX take off. They look good, they sound decent (too quiet for my taste:devil: ) and most WRX owners are giving the things away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts