Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes you read it right!

Ill be moving to Lexington the 9th of August!! I was a little disappointed when I was last out there with the lack of subies :( Here is NJ they are EVERYWHERE...

Anyone around there? Any local meets? Anyone need help working on thier cars?

-Josh

·
Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NOOO!!! Don't go!! NJ > KY.

I'll have to come by and pick up the motAr.
Ha!

you have some time man, my Brother and his g/f are moving into the house so its not like I have to sell it. I figured I might as well let them pay off more of my mortgage :lol:

I am gonna find out what a 10 hour drive is like on the coilovers though ha ha ha :(

·
Registered
12,196 Posts
Ha!

you have some time man, my Brother and his g/f are moving into the house so its not like I have to sell it. I figured I might as well let them pay off more of my mortgage :lol:

I am gonna find out what a 10 hour drive is like on the coilovers though ha ha ha :(
Is your brother as cool? Does he have a Subaru?

·
Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he drives a forester.. but he doesnt work on cars :(

So no he is not as cool as me :sunny:

·
Registered
2005 SAABARU + 2002 RS
488 Posts
I'm not sure about Lexington, but I used to live close to Paducah Ky and there were only about 3 Subies in the area. I never saw a GC while living there.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza STM Coupe
239 Posts
I'm in Evansville, IN, its not toooooooo far off, lots of sti and wrx's, and a couple of gc's...rare tho

·
Registered
94LSwagonswap OL WRX and
2,411 Posts
This is the most hilarious thread evAr!

bc most of us Tri-staters are whoring this place up!

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
I own kentucky.

I see in my daily drive at least 1 GC RS, 5 STi's, 15-20 WRX's, countless L's OBS's and GD RS's

That essentially sums up the entire state of kentucky.

·
Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm in Evansville, IN, its not toooooooo far off, lots of sti and wrx's, and a couple of gc's...rare tho
I am just going to have to start a fleet of my own :lol:

This is the most hilarious thread evAr!

bc most of us Tri-staters are whoring this place up!
Thats because you are all whores ha ha ha

·
Part Deux
2001 WRXed Caged L
3,086 Posts
Yes you read it right!

Ill be moving to Lexington the 9th of August!! I was a little disappointed when I was last out there with the lack of subies :( Here is NJ they are EVERYWHERE...

Anyone around there? Any local meets? Anyone need help working on thier cars?

-Josh
Hell yeah dude.

I'm only 80 minutes north of ya. Also, there are tons of of Subys in Kentucky. http://www.kysubaruclub.com/

·
Vrooom?
98 Subaru 2.5RS Brilliant Red
903 Posts
i guess you didn't scroll down to the pics. Looks like you may have to play skins with the kentucky boys.

·
Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sadly no... But from what I understand I can rent a garage space for pretty cheap.

That and I am looking at renting a house come November (gf has a lease til then) and the only requirement that I have is that there is a garage :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts