Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
more RS sightings!

On my way to work on thursday near that big accident on the 605(where a Jeep cherokee was flattened like an aluminum can), I sighted a '98 Blue RS.
Today on beach blvd. white RS '99 or maybe '00 with dual tip exhaust with stock '99 wheels.

Also as mentioned in another thread, anybody watch motorsport mundial? They were covering the british rally championships.
Bunch of GC8 sightings in the WRC class and they were kickin some ass!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yup, I managed to catch that. All I can say is SWeeeet!! Those GC8's were really moving!!!(in other words hella fast) It's so nice to see the GC8 at rally events again (not including the SCCA pro rally series).

Ben

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another one!

Sighted a black 4-door RS today on the 405 south.
looks really nice in black!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
another sighting today..
blue ridge pearl RS coupe on the 105 fwy. eastbound in the carpool lane. alloy wheels and maybe exhaust.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
asusimpreza said:
Yup, I managed to catch that. All I can say is SWeeeet!! Those GC8's were really moving!!!(in other words hella fast) It's so nice to see the GC8 at rally events again (not including the SCCA pro rally series).
if you want some pictures from the races that you can download, then check out this site:

http://www.britishrally.co.uk/

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sighted a rally blue 99 RS with a v.5 wing
on Azusa and Colima this past sunday evening.
Throughout the weekend, I saw 5 wrx.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
I hate you guys. You see other fellow GC8 drivers in your area. I see NONE. Although this does elevate my car to a very prestigous level. I have one of the RAREST cars in my town. It's great. You see more NSXs, Vipers, and Ferarris here than a little RS. haha. :D

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Today I also saw the only otehr car I like nearly as much as the RS. the old outback sport. Gotta love the hood!
anyway this OBS I saw on the 405 was silverthorne and it had gold wheels on it.

Speaking of Ferraris, this weekend, I passed by a Daytona Spider.
I bet it was a replica. I mean, who would drive their Daytona Spider around town?!
and on a further note, my neighbor just got himself the new hummer. what a ridiculous piece of junk! sorry I hope i didn't offend anybody.... :run:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
sunnys25 said:
Speaking of Ferraris, this weekend, I passed by a Daytona Spider.
I bet it was a replica. I mean, who would drive their Daytona Spider around town?!
Daytona Spider!!!!!!!!:drool: that's my dream car:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
The new hummer does look like shit, but I'd still gladly take one to go around and kick some ass. :D

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the only way I'd get a Hummer is if I can raise it and then drive it like it was a monster truck crushing any fools who'd cut me off on the freeway

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
sunnys25 said:
Today I also saw the only otehr car I like nearly as much as the RS. the old outback sport. Gotta love the hood!
anyway this OBS I saw on the 405 was silverthorne and it had gold wheels on it.

Did it have after market driving lights on it????? I see that guy all the time. He was even at Ridgecrest at the rally-X.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry I don't know. he was zipping along in the carpool lane. and I was stuck in bumper to bumper. i get the feeling that I've seen his car before at the Tombstone(Corona) rally-x. Anybody know when's the next Tombstone rally-x?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sunnys25 said:
I sighted a rally blue 99 RS with a v.5 wing
on Azusa and Colima this past sunday evening.
Throughout the weekend, I saw 5 wrx.

I saw the same RS again this past sunday.
The car has out of state plates and I think STi seats(black and red)as well.

Also I spotted a stock(maybe lowered) '00/'01 lsilverthorne
coupe heading into the puente hills mall sunday also.

puente hills sure is a hot spot for the sporty imprezas!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts