Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whats up

Hey guys! I like when some one actually like my ride!

The flywheel and clutch and sti motor mount was installed by a techy at my work. I paid 250 bucks.. I am happy with that.
i was going to pay 500 from another guy

Man I better break into the 14's 1/4 :lol:
Very nice down shifting and great power through out the RPM!!
No probs with any loud viby dash or hard to drive and control!! :drool: All I need now is a proecm , random cat , and some sort of header when something atracts me?
When are those damn revolutions comming out!!

Richie

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thats Has to be the UGLYEST RS i have ever seen!!!! hehe J/K so your finally take pics with your new digi, how do you like it? you still need to get photoshop though, especially for the pics i took for you, like the first one!
Alex

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Actually I was supposed to put someone else's car up there but I forgot, and I have been so buys lately I have kind of lost my mind. So I tend to pick the first good looking car I come across - meaning the one at the top of the RS Gallery forum page. So be sure and bump your thread Sunday nights....

Oh, I'd really appreciate it if you'd trim your signature. I'd like to keep the focus on the content, not the sigs. But in the future I'll have a members car section where you can post mods. Thanks! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts