Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

161 - 180 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
time is coming up. i'll bring the usual. sadly i'm only bringing one of my 7 buck chairs. they aren't cut out for duty with you guys.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
time is coming up. i'll bring the usual. sadly i'm only bringing one of my 7 buck chairs. they aren't cut out for duty with you guys.
:lol:

:(

Since we've done this a few times now and we know what to expect I think it's best to get a list together of what we actually do need.

• Drinks - Sodas, only a little water (doesn't seem like people really drink it)
  • Food - BBQ type foods, nothing you have to prepare too much. (eg. Burgers, hot dogs, chicken etc.)
  • Large Cooler
  • Ice
  • Chairs - At least one for yourself. If you have more bring em!
  • Grill top (the one Steve so kindly donated)
  • BBQ Coals - They make for a more even cook than burning embers
  • Wood, Lighter fluid, matches
  • Hookah
  • Flash light
Matt is bringing:
Grill top
Food: Burger meat (non-frozen, already prep'd), buns, cheese.
Large Cooler
Lighter fluid and matches (they found there way to my place after the last meet)
BBQ Coals
Hookah
1 Chair

I'll see what I can do for wood but I'm out of the stuff that was in my yard.

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
SUBEWGN is bringing the following:
1 chair (Semper I, Eff the other guy)
Wood left over from the last meet
Backup charcoal
a few 12 packs of sodas
moonbeam...err i mean backup flashlight

For those that are new to our monthly gathering, please go to sandiegoscoobs.com for more information.

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
weather forecast for saturday says sunny. looks like its going to be a routine meet. someone's gotta one-up those kabobs my friend steve brought. step up guys.

·
Registered
00 Subaru Impreza RS
349 Posts
Hmm, I'll try to make it out. LA got booted, but I still have something going on. Maybe the last few hours? We'll see.

161 - 180 of 593 Posts