Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

141 - 160 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
Great turn out guys.

Thanks to everyone that showed up. Thank you for the food, wood, and your contributions. IT was all AWESOME!!!

We'll start a new thread SOON, to notify everyone of the meet next month.

To let everyone know, we will be doing this once a month, AND in between meets, we'll be doing drives, go kart racing at K1 in Carlsbad, and possibly snowboarding. We'll definitely let everyone know of when we do plan these things!

Justin

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
Word!

Great turn out and good times.

Thanks to everyone for showing up and thanks for bringing the grub.

Vic, sorry about your chairs :( We'll get you some new ones.

·
Registered
2001 RS 2.5, World Rally Blue
173 Posts
YA SORRY GUYS!!! I would of brought some legit ass burgers too! Well I had a fun time with my bro at least. BAH next time though! next time :drunk:

·
Registered
2000 RSTi Blue Steel Mica
39 Posts
Hey Fellas- Just got directed over to this thread by Justin. I guess I just missed out on the meet this past weekend. Look forward to meeting up with you guys/gals at the next one!
Chad

·
Registered
2000 RSTi Blue Steel Mica
39 Posts
Well, Fellas...I might not make this month either. I have already planned a BBQ at my place, totally forgetting about this BBQ. Im not too far from Mission Bay, so I might roll through with some fellow Subaru Junkies. If I dont make it, have a fun day!

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
well don't forget gents, our meet date was delayed due to "love making" day.
Thats right... I forgot about that... Oh well.... Its either love making day or :jerkit: day! LOL

Well, Fellas...I might not make this month either. I have already planned a BBQ at my place, totally forgetting about this BBQ. Im not too far from Mission Bay, so I might roll through with some fellow Subaru Junkies. If I dont make it, have a fun day!
That sucks... Don't forget about this stuff man! DAMN! :loser:

141 - 160 of 593 Posts