Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 120 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
i'm set on the grilling, as the chicken is already in the marinade. the forecast is holding, but i hear the weather is going to warm up a bit. besides it wouldn't be fair to you guys. i'd have the advantage of light weight.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
i'm set on the grilling, as the chicken is already in the marinade. the forecast is holding, but i hear the weather is going o warm up a bit. besides it wouldn't be fair to you guys. i'd have the advantage of light weight.
:lol: we'd make sure they electronically slowed your car.

Bonfire and BBQ is cool with me then. The only reason we were going to do the K1 event was because of projected weather conditions but since Sat will be mid 60s we should be good.

Anyone have a lead on some wood? I'm cool packing the Justy full of it I just don't know where to find wood that hasn't been drenched in water the past few days.

·
Registered
2000, 2.5 RS, BRP
269 Posts
im planning on showing up, but i have work pretty late (10 or 11) dunno how late you guys will be hanging out

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
we will probably be bailing out around 10ish or so... this sounds good. I am in the clear for Saturday boys, so we are back and rocking! WOOT WOOT..

this will be cheaper on my wallet too. :)

i'll see what I can scrounge up. I still have that water in my car.. I'll bring that, my firewood is all wet unfortunatey, i'll get some plates, forks and knives, salt and pepper, and thats really it I can think of.

LIST:
Vic: CHICKEN!! OM NOM NOM (Bring latex gloves to handle chicken, also can you bring tongs or something like that to turn chicken with?) wood, lighter, "boy-scout fluid"
Matt: Hookah, what ever you want
Oolie: Firewood, hookah?, what ever else you want
Justin: plates, plastic silverware, napkins, salt and pepper, and water

Matt and Oolie, just let me know what you can bring, I'll update the list at that time.

·
Registered
1999 Black Forester L
25 Posts
Seems I've got nothing planned for Saturday. Vic just hit up tonight about it, so count me in.

This is Roly. I'm the other Asian guy..but with the black Forester from the December meet.
Just tell me what to bring. I've no ideas.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
sweet man! bring what ever else you want to bring.... we have the basis covered, but the more wood the better...

Lets bring some latex gloves for the chicken though... Does anyone have that covered?

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
sweet vic. sounds like a plan. did you want to just meet there or caravan down there like the first time?
i'd like to be on location to setup around 4 PM. we can meet at the same location we did for the first run. sound good?

as for everyone else going, we need more food. bring some burgers to grill up or something. the chicken i make can't feed everyone. it does strain the wallet when it gets to larger quantities.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
absolutely. Same meeting location sounds good to me Buddy...

I'll see if we can get someone to do burgers, if not, I'll stop by the store and get some buns and pre-made burger patties as well as some ketchup and mustard.

Vic, I'm going to Matt's tomorrow, I believe... well i'll call him later this afternoon to see whats up, and if I go over there we'll talk about who is bringing what. As for what time we should be there... I say a bit earlier. Maybe 3ish... that way, we are all set up by 4.

I am excited about this.

·
Registered
2001 RS 2.5, World Rally Blue
173 Posts
I'll be in L.A. for the weekend. I will be there! I haven't really done anything to my subie as I've only had it for 3 days, but sounds fun none the less! Will I need to bring anything?

Also I need a tranny oil change PRETTY bad. So if anyone can help me out, with either a good cheap place to go or if they can do it themselves, that would be SUPER great.

101 - 120 of 593 Posts