Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

81 - 100 of 593 Posts

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
I'll be bringing a hookah, a couple chairs (or at the very least - one), cooler full of drinks, ice, and I'll see what wood I can find that isn't soaked from the rain.

What do you guys want to do for food?

·
Registered
1999 SUBARU IMPREZA RSTI EJ20K
2,628 Posts
ill hit it up even though i dont have a suby atm its blown the fuck up!

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
justin i'll bring some wood, lighter fluid, about 5 chairs, and the sign. i guess i'll have to make some more san diego chicken, huh?

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
hahaha sounds good kirrsace. I know that feeling of brokeness man. it fucking blows...

Vic. you can make more chicken. Only if you want too. However, if you do. I am down because its delicious. lets make sure we have a grill, cooking utensils, and maybe some latex gloves to touch the chicken with and not get death on our hands... HAHA

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
you gents are spoiled. chicken it is, but lets bring out a bunch of other food so our lives aren't completely reliant on the chicken.

kirrs, bring the women. jason put him down on the list for that.

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
well the forecast for this weekend says it'll be cloudy. lets hope this forecast holds. anyone else other than the usual heads planning on going?

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
OK guys... its been decided on something other than a BBQ... We are gonna get some food and go to K1 speed in Carlsbad for some good ol' fashioned racing.... Should be a good time. we'll get some food either before or after. they are open till 11 so it will be easier for everyone else pretty much. ALL ARE welcome!

81 - 100 of 593 Posts