Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

61 - 80 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
1999 SUBARU IMPREZA RSTI EJ20K
2,628 Posts
puto! ill be there this 2nd saturday we all still on or what?

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
Matt its your turn to make the chicken. I'll do the recon for the pits at fiesta today to make sure they're good to go.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
Sounds good.

Also to let everyone know, 10th of January is the next meet.

Let keep a running list of who's bringing what again;

SUBEWGN
Justin911
Oolie - Hookah
Kirrsace
2.5RSMatt - Chicken, hookah, wood, a chair or two

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
just a heads up, i'll be out there around 2:30-3:00 to save the spot. forecast for Sat says it'll be sunny, but do bring something to keep you warm when night time hits.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
oh shit.. this thing is Friday already! HAHAHAHAHHA I would have completely forgot until that day.

Matt and Mike: I am gonna bring those Top Gear CDs that I got from you the other day with me... Lets give back and I'll get some of the newer ones from you Matt.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
Ok guys... I am brining this back now.. no more bull shit. we are doing this meet on the 21st, becasue the second saturday of this month is Valentines Day. Some of us may be lucky that night and get some, and others... WELL we won't... ANYWHO.

I want to start hyping this shit up now, so we can have a good turn out like we had the first time or better! LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE! If you can go, I'll add you to the list and we'll get a "what we are bringing" list going soon!

The usualls on board to go right now are:
Me (Justin911)
Vic (Subewgn)
Matt (2.5RSMatt)
Mike (Oolie)

if you have any questions, call me up or send me a PM. I'll give anyone my number over PM.

Thanks Guys
Justin

·
Registered
99 Forester & RS
1,106 Posts
my car is never ready :( i really want to come to meet you guys one day. i still cant weld up the stupid oil pan. its still leaking and car is not registered yet :( i hope i can meet with you guys in next month.

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
my car is never ready :( i really want to come to meet you guys one day. i still cant weld up the stupid oil pan. its still leaking and car is not registered yet :( i hope i can meet with you guys in next month.
of course you don't NEED to show up in the subbie to come hang out with us if you have another ride to take.

61 - 80 of 593 Posts