Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 60 of 593 Posts

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
just a heads up guys, i'm bringing some chicken, wood, and lighter fluid and i'm getting the provisions today to make our official RS25 reflective sign so no one has a hard time finding us. i'll post pics once i'm done. anything else we going to need?
sick dude!

Ok a running tally of who is bring what.

Justin911: wood, water, plates, napkins, plastic silverware :screwy:, ketchup, mustard, cheese
Oolie: onions, tomatoes, pickles (dill) not sweet cus sweet pickles BLOW, hookah
SUBEWGN: wood, chicken, lighter fluid, reflective sign
2.5RSMatt: wood, cooler full of drinks, ice, chair(s), bbq grill top, cooking utensils, burger patties, buns, hookah

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
that sounds like a plan fellas. ALSO looks like we'll be missing the rain by a day. haha

i think i still have those damn corn tortillas in my trunk! LMAO probably should take those out.

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
subies.

do i really have to go to nastycock to get people to come out?
well my friends coming out again (dude with the 07 STI). i don't mind if its the same small group. by the way guys, i'm having a hard time finding reflective tape. got any leads?

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
well my friends coming out again (dude with the 07 STI). i don't mind if its the same small group. by the way guys, i'm having a hard time finding reflective tape. got any leads?
I'm not sure.

I got myself a folding mesh chair today since I'm not sure my roommate is going to be there wit his truck for those other chairs. If anyone has folding chairs, can you bring them?

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
I'm not sure.

I got myself a folding mesh chair today since I'm not sure my roommate is going to be there wit his truck for those other chairs. If anyone has folding chairs, can you bring them?
in there like swim wear matt. i can bring about four or five.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
I'll bring mine! Hahah. My buddy might be comming with me that day. Just still not sure. As for reflective tape... Hmm I don't have any ideas. I know that when my dad worked for his old job a couple years back, he always had this aluminum tape with him. That would probably work well, but I don't know where you'll find that shit.

Sounds like it'll be pretty much the same crew. I am down with that!!

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
ok guys, see you in a few hours. don't let the rain scare you. managed to get a hold of some reflective tape, so heres the sign you're looking for should the weather hold up.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
It's probably going to be held at my place if the weather doesn't clear so for anyone who was planning on going to Fiesta Island for 2:00PM call my at this number: and I'll send you my address and/or directions on how to get to my place.

I have a grill indoors here (George Foreman) so we can still eat and chill.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
FUCK YEA! GEORGE FORMAN FTMFW! hahaha

this should be a good time. hopefully vic still brings the sign. we can still put it out front for people that want to find the place.

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
Thanks to everyone who came over (Justin, Oolie, Vic, Roly). That chicken you made Vic was amazing. Kudos!
yes, and you will never know the recipe unless you relinquish your impreza, hahahaha. wait i think i already told you the recipe. crap.

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
good news gents. in case you didn't know, some anonymous donor donated money to have the pits up and running for another 18 months. take advantage as soon as the pits are back in.

41 - 60 of 593 Posts