Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
MY99 OBS GF4 v2 STI RA EJ20G
1,421 Posts
how many people did u guys get out there last time?

I don't live in SD but I used to live in SD out in Mira Mesa, but I might come down there this weekend, not sure yet.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
how many people did u guys get out there last time?

I don't live in SD but I used to live in SD out in Mira Mesa, but I might come down there this weekend, not sure yet.
Come on down!

We had something like 9 or so people there last month. Some came early and left early, some came a little later.

I'll be bringing the Lusty this time so I don't have to give a shit about trailing sand into the car. I can also pack a lot more wood into it and not have to deal with lack of a trunk light.

·
Registered
Miatamiatamiata
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Come on down!

We had something like 9 or so people there last month. Some came early and left early, some came a little later.

I'll be bringing the Lusty this time so I don't have to give a shit about trailing sand into the car. I can also pack a lot more wood into it and not have to deal with lack of a trunk light.
lusty has a trunk light???

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
surprise hookah flavor this time? if not, I could go for more orange soda! hahahahaha

Matt, do you want to meet up early again or just meet up down at Fiesta. I am out of work at 1, so I'll probably run home, get all washed up and head out.

what are we planning on bringing? I have wood, I can bring this time. only issue is it might have gotten wet when it rained a week or so ago.. :( I can also bring boyscout fluid, and I have that case of water still.... I also have the plates, napkins, and plastic silverware as well as the BAMBOO SKEWERS! LOL

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
surprise hookah flavor this time? if not, I could go for more orange soda! hahahahaha

Matt, do you want to meet up early again or just meet up down at Fiesta. I am out of work at 1, so I'll probably run home, get all washed up and head out.

what are we planning on bringing? I have wood, I can bring this time. only issue is it might have gotten wet when it rained a week or so ago.. :( I can also bring boyscout fluid, and I have that case of water still.... I also have the plates, napkins, and plastic silverware as well as the BAMBOO SKEWERS! LOL
Yes a surprise flavor shall make an appearance!

We might as well just meet up there unless there are people who would rather meet up before hand that don't know how to get to the island.

Here's what I'll bring;

-Wood
-Cooler full of drinks
-Hookah
-Chairs (If my buddy comes with his truck, if not I'm going to buy a couple folding ones)
-Camera
-BBQ grill top + cooking utensils.

What do you wanna do for food? We could do burgers or something of the sort.

I think wood is one of the most important things to bring. I'll take a look on craigslist for some wood that may not have been stored outside.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
we could do burgers i'll call up matty
Word, I think burgers would be good. A little easier to cook up.

Burgers
Buns
Cheese
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Ketchup
etc.

I'm gonna go to Costco on Thur so I can pick up some meat and buns.

Oh yeah, it may or may not rain on Sat so you guys wanna come up with a backup plan? If it's bad weather we can come to my place and still eat/chill/smoke hookah etc.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
yea that sounds like a plan... if it rains, party at Matt's pad. haha

we could do a little rain romping in our cars!?!?!?

I can get a bottle of ketchup, mustard, and a pack of american cheese....

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
just a heads up guys, i'm bringing some chicken, wood, and lighter fluid and i'm getting the provisions today to make our official RS25 reflective sign so no one has a hard time finding us. i'll post pics once i'm done. anything else we going to need?

21 - 40 of 593 Posts