Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
361 - 380 of 605 Posts
With how often we spend talking about our cars (Not a lot), it doesn't really matter. Just bring food and you're more than welcome. We talk more about life, funny, stupid and how ridiculous Kirk's pants are. At least we were at the meet I went too. haha.

With how often we spend talking about our cars (Not a lot), it doesn't really matter. Just bring food and you're more than welcome. We talk more about life, funny, stupid and how ridiculous Kirk's pants are. At least we were at the meet I went too. haha.
BTW: Now that I am 21, we are going to go to the Poo after the meet! haha

BUMP for tomorrow.

June 20th, 2009 Fiesta Island Bonfire & BBQ
We meet around 2:00PM but feel free to come when you like. We generally start cooking around 6:00PM. We ask everyone who attends to please pitch in a little something (sodas, potato salad, etc...) as it can start to add up when there is a large group. Also make sure to bring yourself a jacket or hoodie to stay warm after the sun drops along with a chair.

Directions are here: Fiesta Island Information

Attending Members: Contributing items

SUBEWGN: chair, horseshoes
Justin911:
Oolie: Hookah
2.5RSMatt: 2 chairs, Table, Hookah, Large cooler, Grill top, burgers, buns, cheese, ketchup, mustard, cooking utensils, ice
Kirrsace:

Running count of those attending (members, their so's, their friends, etc): 8

Oh yeah, and we're meeting at 2:00PM from now on instead of 3:00PM since the Bonfire slots fill up more quickly during summer season.

what do I need to bring. I am gonna bring a chair for sure. Just call or text me through out the day tomorrow and I'll stop and pick some shit up after I get off work tomorrow. I am off at 4, and I'll go down there..........

Ok list updated with some food I'm bringing.

If someone could bring sodas I'd appreciate it. Wood's kind of a big deal too. I have a little I'll bring but can't fit much more in the Justy with everything else.

If anyone needs directions my phone number or anything please PM me before 1:00PM and I'll get back to you.

shit sorry i couldnt make it guys i had a police issues up here from friday night. some guy fought me stupid. anyways next one ill bring my car down!

sorry matt for not calling back ive been super busy all day

361 - 380 of 605 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.