Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

341 - 360 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
99 Forester & RS
1,106 Posts
Today. ive a buyer for my rear seats from Carlsbad name is Twig in this site. I saw his car. I really do love it so much. I'm just wondering why he never post message at all or tell us something anything about him or his car. seriously. it was gorgerous in my eyes. gold and carbon hood. all the GC requirement on his baby. I was hoping to have more conversation but it was business . so we didnt talk at all. i hope to see his car and him later on. He got RHD . i think its JDM because the manufutre mark was on his right door. i always want to get on the RHD again like i used to be when i was in Asia. well anyone who see him on the street or meeting. throw him some peace sign. not middle finger :p

Sorry just sharing with you all the SD people about today.

·
Registered
1999 SUBARU IMPREZA RSTI EJ20K
2,628 Posts
heading to Arizona.... RIGHT NOW BEETCHESSS to get my 06 wagon donor!!! wooo

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
hey i made it back lol... got back at 7pm after i was cracke dout on 2 5 hour energy drinks, 4 energy monster drinks. fuckkk worst day of my life

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
w00t! No more cramming, no more mid-terms and finals... what will you do with all your time now?
Thanks!

hey i made it back lol... got back at 7pm after i was cracke dout on 2 5 hour energy drinks, 4 energy monster drinks. fuckkk worst day of my life
This shit aint no Kirk's swap thread, this shits for bonfires! You coming to the next one?

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts

June 20th, 2009 Fiesta Island Bonfire & BBQ
We meet around 2:00PM but feel free to come when you like. We generally start cooking around 6:00PM. We ask everyone who attends to please pitch in a little something (sodas, potato salad, etc...) as it can start to add up when there is a large group. Also make sure to bring yourself a jacket or hoodie to stay warm after the sun drops along with a chair.

Directions are here: Fiesta Island Information

Attending Members: Contributing items

SUBEWGN: chair, horseshoes
Justin911:
Oolie: Hookah
2.5RSMatt: 2 chairs, Table, Hookah, Large cooler, Grill top,
aksion00:

Running count of those attending (members, their so's, their friends, etc): 8

Hey Roly, I'm just going to assume you'll be there from now on since you've basically attended all the meets. Let me know if you want me to take you off the list.

Oh yeah, and we're meeting at 2:00PM from now on instead of 3:00PM since the Bonfire slots fill up more quickly during summer season.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Ill bring my bad mitten hahah.

The donors dope Ill go take some pictures of it right now and post it up.

·
Free!
01 RSTI / 03LeggyH6
6,931 Posts
Today. ive a buyer for my rear seats from Carlsbad name is Twig in this site. I saw his car. I really do love it so much. I'm just wondering why he never post message at all or tell us something anything about him or his car. seriously. it was gorgerous in my eyes. gold and carbon hood. all the GC requirement on his baby. I was hoping to have more conversation but it was business . so we didnt talk at all. i hope to see his car and him later on. He got RHD . i think its JDM because the manufutre mark was on his right door. i always want to get on the RHD again like i used to be when i was in Asia. well anyone who see him on the street or meeting. throw him some peace sign. not middle finger :p

Sorry just sharing with you all the SD people about today.
That sounds like the widebody JDM V.2 RA that used to be a guy named Jeff's on AWJ. That kid payed 13-15k for it i think...He rolled out to the last AWJ meet and I remember him sayin he lives in CBad...

I wont be able to make this month's round unfortunately. Im off to Brasil on the 12th....

·
Registered
1997 Impreza OBS
16 Posts
this meet sounds cool i live in so cal so if my subie is ready by then ill love to join other subie lovers and learn more about my car and others.do you guys have a crew or is it just a bunch of subie lovers?im down for the POT luck

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
do you guys have a crew or is it just a bunch of subie lovers?
hahaha, a crew? depends on who you ask. the guys behind our meet include myself, oolie, 2.5rsmatt, and justin911. if you are planning on attending bring food to share, and i hate to say it, its subaru heads only. food becomes scarce when the uninvited show up, and i feel the meet loses its focus when there are a multitude of cars. it keeps things closely knit as well.

·
Registered
2010 Legacy 2.5i Metalic Gray
11 Posts
Laura and I will be there, hopefully... It will be the weekend after we move, so it's working out great as far as planning.

341 - 360 of 593 Posts