Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

321 - 340 of 593 Posts

·
The Truth.
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
5,390 Posts
oh no!!! the soul of the bon fire experience is dead and no photos. weak. in lieu of Matt's absence I'll be driving Matt's RS so we can feel like hes there. Right Matt?
Yeah right, I've been performing sexual flavors on Matt for years and he won't even let me drive the Justy! Nice try though!

·
Registered
1999 SUBARU IMPREZA RSTI EJ20K
2,628 Posts
Yeah right, I've been performing sexual flavors on Matt for years and he won't even let me drive the Justy! Nice try though!
damn i only gave him 1 rusty and i drove his beast.

he must just like the way u touch him

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
a heads up gents. we've postponed the meet a week back, so next meet will be on the 20th.

Brian, you didn't give him a line from Journey during his climax, that's why he won't let you drive it.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
ok so June 20th... that means that Matt can go? i would rather the fantastic 4 be there for all meets. (myself, Vic, Matt, and Oolie!)

BTW: can we get a sticky thread that one of us can make so we can update it with the meet info and keep this thread for all the convo?

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
ok so June 20th... that means that Matt can go? i would rather the fantastic 4 be there for all meets. (myself, Vic, Matt, and Oolie!)

BTW: can we get a sticky thread that one of us can make so we can update it with the meet info and keep this thread for all the convo?
of course justin, the core of san diego scoobs must be all or nothing. there will also be a set of regs i'll be laying down regarding issues myself and matt discussed. namely having to do with Kirk's pants. haha. no i'm kidding. i'll contact you guys about it before the meet.

·
The Truth.
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
5,390 Posts
of course justin, the core of san diego scoobs must be all or nothing. there will also be a set of regs i'll be laying down regarding issues myself and matt discussed. namely having to do with Kirk's pants. haha. no i'm kidding. i'll contact you guys about it before the meet.
I agree, no marines should be allowed at the meats.......

:p

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
8,896 Posts
Congrats Matt!

w00t! No more cramming, no more mid-terms and finals... what will you do with all your time now?

321 - 340 of 593 Posts