Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

281 - 300 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
99 Forester & RS
1,106 Posts
i wont going to say anything this time. if im not busy tomorrow, ill show up. if i am. im sorry again. :D

·
Registered
1999 Black Forester L
25 Posts
Whoops! Forgot to chime in on this one.
Again, bringing something to make yo teeth rot..maybe throw another flavor in the mix.

My friend Chris (chair w/ roof lol) wants to roll out again and might bring his hookah as well.

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
not a problem steve. rollie always comin in with the good stuff. weather looks bleak, but no rain. looks like its going to be a bit cloudy in the afternoon. i'll be on scene by about 1400 give or take to hold a spot, or in case some of the new heads from up north arrive earlier. i'll pick up a bundle of wood on the way. see you guys in a few hours.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
we really don't need any more wood! LOL... Oolie's truck bed is FULL of it!

I'll stop on the way down and pick up plates, napkins, plastic silverware, and what ever else I see off the bat. I got a chair, and a shirt, so I am gonna just go straight there from work. See you all around 445 to 5ish. (I'll see if I can get off a bit earlier today)

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
Great meet everyone. it was nice seeing new faces to the meet. (not new faces on the boards though.. LOL) It was awesome meeting you all and chillin at Matts afterwards! I look forward to next months meet.

·
The Truth.
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
5,390 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G 16GB)

Good to meAt everyone. Sorry to whom I didn't get a chance to say goodbye too because of my love session with Jaggermeister...

Good times.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
Man I'm tired.

T'was good times. Brian, did you leave your phone at my place?

Thanks for coming out everyone. Hope we didn't scare anyone :lol:

·
The Truth.
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
5,390 Posts
Man I'm tired.

T'was good times. Brian, did you leave your phone at my place?

Thanks for coming out everyone. Hope we didn't scare anyone :lol:
Could have been Justin. I saw Garrett leaving with his and I do have mine. So that leaves Justin (Of people that I at least know had an iPhone last night). Thanks again for hosting babycakes.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
Could have been Justin. I saw Garrett leaving with his and I do have mine. So that leaves Justin (Of people that I at least know had an iPhone last night). Thanks again for hosting babycakes.
Ah okay, must have been Justin then.

No prob puddin'cup.

pixxx to come shortly.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
my iPhone is currently in my pocket.... i was wasted for the most part of the night, but I never get to wasted to lose my phone! hahaha Could have been one of the douche bag military guys that no one knew over there, OR one of your passed out friends there Matt.

NOW POST THOSE PICTURES UP MATT-EW

281 - 300 of 593 Posts