Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

261 - 280 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
i just noticed the little banner on your post Matt. Looks SICK! I'm sure Alex will want to go again, but i'll check for sure. I have work till 4, then i'll just show up after. Is there anything, anyone needs me to bring? Its tough for me since i work from 7 to 4 BUT i can stop at the store on the way down.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
I might be in on this. Maybe I can get DumbUglyDragon to go for a ride too.

cheers

poorman
Make it happen! Dan was gonna come down last time but it was getting late and wasn't worth the drive.

Justin, I guess just grab drinks on the way or something. Maybe napkins, plates, condiments etc.

We also need chairs people! Too many have broken in the past and I'm down to a single chair and I dunno how many Vic has left.

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
Too many have broken in the past and I'm down to a single chair and I dunno how many Vic has left.
NONE!!! you evil bastards broke my 7 dollar folding chairs. over weight SOB's. just kidding. in that case bring your own chairs, as well as some food to share. me and oolie can't feed everyone.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
NONE!!! you evil bastards broke my 7 dollar folding chairs. over weight SOB's. just kidding. in that case bring your own chairs, as well as some food to share. me and oolie can't feed everyone.
sounds like a personal problem if you ask me... LOL

I am gonna bring a chair and I'll stop on the way down to get: Plates, A roll of Paper Towels, Forks and Knives, and I'll get a 12 pack of coke or something like that. Sound good?

·
Registered
00 Subaru Impreza RS
349 Posts
I said I was sorry!!! :p I'll buy you a new one next time i'm out in S.D.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
Good shit Oolie.

I'm thinking about bringing the bbq from my house. For some reason it just seems like a better idea this time around for the amount of people/food we'll have.

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
wouldn't try it at all... just not worth the hassle. they have these things now that can detect alcohol inside a can or bottle with out even opening it... crazy little flash light things. I have seen a couple cops use them before.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
Ok Guys, I bought a table and extra chair today.
I don't know if my roommate is coming with his truck so I don't think I can bring the full bbq grill as I wanted to. Nevertheless, we have some more surface area that isn't sand now so we can use it for food.

261 - 280 of 593 Posts