Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

221 - 240 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
1999 OBS
435 Posts
dude. are u the one with silver tone OBS? just wondering. i always see a guy with siliver tone OBS in Regents Vons. he got clear corner , lowered and headers.
no thats not me. i have a green OBS on goldies.

forgot to mention, go to our website found at the bottom of justin911's post. you'll find all the information there.

·
Registered
99 Forester & RS
1,106 Posts
alrighty. just check it. by the way. just wanan let you all know. im not so good in English. so please try to understand me. ask me too many time if u dont get what i mean when we talk. im sorry. just my minus one wossy weakness, other than that im alright

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
alrighty. just check it. by the way. just wanan let you all know. im not so good in English. so please try to understand me. ask me too many time if u dont get what i mean when we talk. im sorry. just my minus one wossy weakness, other than that im alright
No worries!

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
i will try to grab some wood palets from my store but i cant gurantee about it. i will bring whatever i can in case. what time is the meeting by the way?? if the meeting is afternoon, im not going back to home afterwork. just wanan adjust my work time a bit
We meet around 3 and start to cook around 5:30-6PM.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
thanks to everyone who showed up, sorry to those who didn't make it.

i had a great time.
Word, it was a blast. Thanks everyone for bringing food, wood, and drinks. I need to wash the bonfire out of my clothes.

When's the next meet going to be?
May 9th will be the next one. They are the 2nd Saturday of each month. We're going to try set up some other meets here and there like go-karting etc.

·
Premium Member
2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5I
108 Posts
Well look at that.... it says it right there in the title. lol Well when I went to the first one I didn't think it would turn into a monthly thing
:clap:
=-Acex-=

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
matt wasn't as trigger happy with the camera this time around. although he did snap a few snazzy pics of my wagon with the newly attached external mods.
Word. Nothing we haven't taken a photo of before. There were some fireworks from Seaworld and Oolie's dog Ziggy but that's about it.

221 - 240 of 593 Posts