Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
'99 OBS
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A group of enthusiasts on Facebook have started hosting sunrise drives on the SF Peninsula every month or so. We've been organizing them through the local Subaru facebook group, and decided we should extend the invite to forumgoers too.

If you're interested, we welcome all cars & lifestyles. Typically we drive around the Woodside/Palo Alto area, with jaunts to HMB and San Gregorio. We start at sunrise and cruise for about an hour, stopping along the way. We always leave at sunrise, as that's when we feel it's the safest to be on the roads, and safety is always a priority.

If you want to be in the loop, apply to join this private facebook group. PM me here when you apply, and I'll make sure you get in. You'll then be able to see when events are posted.

And here's some of the best photos from our last meets.

5/3 (Imgur Album)

1/25 (Imgur Album)

One of the first public mets (Imgur Album)

And a launch.

·
Registered
MY00 //// BRP 2.5RS coupe
3,368 Posts
Well I ment lol we use to do that in back the days glad to see ppl bringing it back

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,737 Posts
Sounds rad; my boyfriend and I would be down.

·
Registered
'99 OBS
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright, we're having one this Saturday at sunrise.

·
Registered
2000 OBS
79 Posts
I'd love to get in on this, it sounds like a blast. I generally need a few weeks in advance to get the day off but I'm more than willing.

·
Registered
'99 OBS
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We might be doing a group cruise to the Portola Valley C&C this saturday. Starting around woodside/palo alto, maybe. Nothing definite as of today.

·
Registered
'99 OBS
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Details are up. Meeting at 280 & Woodside, Sunday 5/3. Departing 7am.

·
Registered
'99 OBS
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've been wanting to drive, but my suspension's been too jacked up to go.

I might have it together by next saturday.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Off topic, sorta but theres a cruise to aptos state beach tomorrow if y'all didnt know. If you're interested, i can link the deets.

·
Registered
'99 OBS
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Late notice, but there's one this upcoming Saturday, 7am. There's a passenger spot for a robotic camera operator, if you don't want to drive.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts