Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
05 rs 04 wrx 05 sti all black
1,929 Posts
I really like that water shot, the reflection adds quite a cool look. Nice shoes, How do they feel. Damn I am missing montana lately- expecially since I got the sti. Is it getting very cold there yet?
-Paul

·
Premium Member
'04 Impreza 2.5 RS
693 Posts
It's pretty nice today, actually. Threw my snow tires on just in case we get some early snow...

I didn't realize there were this many montana people here!

Anybody know someone in Bozeman (Prolly MSU student) who drives a white wagon, gold wheels, sti fog covers?

·
Registered
05 rs 04 wrx 05 sti all black
1,929 Posts
It's pretty nice today, actually. Threw my snow tires on just in case we get some early snow...

I didn't realize there were this many montana people here!
Theres getting to be more of us, montanans are not the biggest internet surfers, although alot of us drive subies.

I want to get over there before winter to show friends and family my new car but I am afraid I will hit snow in the passes with the re070's, that would be bad news.

Doug- are you gonna make it out to alki meet this next summer, or am I gonna have to come over there and kick your ass.:monkey:

·
Wedges' Biggest Fan!
2000, subaru, 2.5 rs impreza,
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking good. You ever see my old car in Billings?
Yeah dude, the guy works at Best Buy.

BLACK 05 RS said:
Theres getting to be more of us, montanans are not the biggest internet surfers, although alot of us drive subies.

I want to get over there before winter to show friends and family my new car but I am afraid I will hit snow in the passes with the re070's, that would be bad news.

Doug- are you gonna make it out to alki meet this next summer, or am I gonna have to come over there and kick your ass.
Today 05:58 PM
I will try my hardest, I bought rims instead of going on a trip... hahaha

Solace said:
you aint using these right now eh? I'll source some wires and a coil pack in exchange
For sure dude.

Its been jumping around here latley for weather. nice, yet chilly everyother day..today it was 73* but cloud covered.. tomorrow its supposed to be 53*.

Thanks everyone for the positive feed back.. I need to lower it... I want megan coilovers.. but I can get some struts and springs for dirt cheap...

·
Banned
314 Posts
Nice car, sorry to hear about the wreck. And as a total Cali boy, I'm just going to say Montana ROCKS! People there are so nice and the fly fishing is awesome. Ever been to Philipsburg? Best fudge I've ever had! My great grandparents used to live in Kalispell near Flathead lake, beautiful country! Man, I hope I can make it back there soon!

Nathan

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
Sorry to see you got in a bit of a crash. Get that suspension fixed before you go insane for not driving your car!

·
Registered
STi swapped SF5, WTF?
2,933 Posts
I hope you at least cut the tree down as punishment for fucking up your fender.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts