Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monaco is the next stop for the GP schedule! just an FYI I noticed on Racer Magazine's tv schedule that the Monaco GP which is by the way the Most Glamorous and one of my all time Favorite circuits besides Kyralime(is that how you spell that??), Adeliay(it used to be part of the GP schedule back in the 80's to mid 90's), and Suzuka!!!!! is going to be televised on ABC after the Indy 500 I think 3:30pmEST (for us in the west coast 12:00pm) so that's awesome b/c I won't have to wake up early to check the race! WOHOOOO!!!!
Laters
Frank

·
Registered
2000 Blue Ridge Pearl Subaru I
294 Posts
Formula 1 should never be tape delayed! Screw the IRL and their farcical Indy 500!! :curse:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
well, bright side is that i get to watch it. it better not be the same commentarys as the USGP last year!

let's predict who is gonna win guys. i say, m. shuey. :lol:

jz

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
JZ oo7 said:
well, bright side is that i get to watch it. it better not be the same commentarys as the USGP last year!

let's predict who is gonna win guys. i say, m. shuey. :lol:

jz
no way, rubens is due :)

as for the Indy 500, its my favorite IRL race. why? because the CART teams come and show the whole world what a joke IRL is :)

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JZ oo7 said:
it better not be the same commentarys as the USGP last year!

I know last years USGP was horrible! Fucking Jason Presley what the fuck does he know about Motorsports???????fuckin Joke!
Frank

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i hope we get someone like peter windsor for ABC...haha!

jz

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree! I thought that last year and the years past Bob Varsha and Sam Posey did an Outstading Job! while commenting F-1 now ABC should look into or get the team that used to do the CART races on ESPN!!!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well as you guys already know! someone other than Schumy got the pole and won the race! JPM got the Pole toobad he couldn't finish the race but I'm happy that Mclaren won the GP! Couthard was due for a win! he did it in style and deserved the Win! ABC did an OK job with the Broadcast of the race! Although I must the interview with F-1 Supremo Eccelstone was a very awful interview I can't remember the former american F-1 racer who interviewed him but no matter the interview was just awful! I'm glad though that F-1 is getting recognition in the US! though, Oh yeah did you noticed that Red-Bull is looking for an American Driver to fulfill an All american team?

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
yea, team Red Bull has offered me 3 mill per year for the 05 season as their #1 driver! :biggest:

the ABC broadcast wasn't bad. a lot better than the USGP of last year, and i agree that interview with bernie was horrible.

jz

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Couthard was due for a win! he did it in style and deserved
the Win!
i admitedly didn't see the race, but i heard that schumie was all over couthard for the majority of the race but could never find a place to pass on that tight and narrow ciruit. i would hardly describe that as "in style and deserved"

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
10th Warrior said:

i admitedly didn't see the race, but i heard that schumie was all over couthard for the majority of the race but could never find a place to pass on that tight and narrow ciruit. i would hardly describe that as "in style and deserved"
That's true he could find a place to pass but from the start when David shot past Juan Pablo he did not look back Schumi only got ahead because of the Pit stops otherwise he would of been in the back! So I would say he David won it in style that was a very clean pass...I would've like to see Juan Pablo win though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts