Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's beat the I-club fucks on this run...they are doing this run next Saturday.
This one is for Wistful...this one is for you bud!
anyway here is what I've got so far... we'll meet at either Denny's or IHOP take Topanga to Mulholland dr. cruise up to Mulholland Hwy then to Decker...

Let's say Sunday at 9:00am (if you want breakfast) 10:00 will be the official meeting time.
I'll be posting details later on today or before saturday....

Who's coming so far....
Frakk's2.5
TMRRALLY
WISTFUL (IF you are down!!)
TallJ
rodsandcones (maybe)
Lo0mis

sign the fuck up!!!!!!

These are the Directions:

OK here are the Details of the meet, we will meet at the Topanga Canyon Mall behind the Sears, the meet will be at 11:30am we will jet around 12:15pm due to numerous requests the Breakfast meet has been cancelled.
here are the directions;

From OC; Beach Cities (Huntington Beach,Long Beach, Carson, Torrance, etc)

Take the 405N to the 101N (you will go past LAX, the 10FWY, ver the Hill to San Fernando Valley)once on the 101N you will exit Canoga Av. go past 5 or 6 lights make a left on Victory Blvd (you will see the Boeing building in the opposite corner of victory), head towards Ownesmouth(which is the next street over once on Victory) turn right on Owensmouth (you will see a Best Buy on the right hand side) make a left on the First drive way which will lead you to the Topanga Canyon Mall we will be in the corner of Victory and Ownesmouth.

From the Valley (Van Nuys, Reseda, Tarzana., etc)

Victory all the way to Owensmouth turn right and you will be there!

From LA (Whittier, East Los HOmes!, downtown LA, Hollywood)

Take the 5N to the 134W (the 134 will turn merge into the 101N pay attention or you will end up on the 170FWY heading towards Valencia) once on the 101N go past 405, exit Canoga Av. go past 5 or 6 light make a left on Victory Blvd, (see above OC directions for details)head towards Owensmouth which is the next light over
turn right in Owensmouth inmidiatetly make a left on to the Drive way which will lead you to the Topanga Canyon Mall the meet will be behind Sears in the corner of Owensmouth and Victory on the Owensmouth side....

If you have any questions please feel free to call me on my cell at 818.968.2855 it's on 24 hours so no worries I'll answer....Laters

Frank

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What the fuck I thought the thread would be full of posts!!!! come you guys!

·
Registered
28 Posts
oh.. btw.. so what is the route? I read on *gasp* the i-club about this route:

Centinela Blvd. to 10 fwy W.
10 fwy W. to Pacific Coast Highway.
Pacific Coast Highway to Latigo Canyon Road
(Gas up at Unocal station just prior to Latigo)
Latigo Canyon Road to Kanan Road
Kanan Road to Mullholland Road
Mullholand Road to Stunt Road (passing the infamous Rock Store)
Stunt Road to Schuren/Tuna Canyon Road
Tuna Canyon Road to PCH
PCH to 10fwy W.
10fwy W. exit Centinela Blvd.

Doesn't really matter to me. Whatever you guys think is best.

Don

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Since Frakk asked so nicely, I guess I can drag my worthless carcass out to meet you all. Damn, 9:00 is early...

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Check out the details at the top of the thread!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
look, now your going to make me drive on an empty stomach. Well maybe this way I will have time to install a straight strut in the rear of my car.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TMRRALLY said:
look, now your going to make me drive on an empty stomach. Well maybe this way I will have time to install a straight strut in the rear of my car.
Do0d it's called Cereal!!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Doh, maybe I should of said j/k about the 9:00 thing. Showing up early isnt really a problem for me. :run:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GUys Come on SUnday is the Day sign up for this thing!!!!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tall J said:
Do you guys want to go earlyier?
I probly can't make it until 10:30am that's when I'll prolly be there Dunno talk to Sean he might still be down to have a breakfast meet...
Frank

1 - 20 of 39 Posts