Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'05 2.5RS Wagon
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried spacers, I can only go about 200 miles before I throw a p0420. I have borla reps (wrapping cam off) supers HFC, Tsudo cat-back (2005 RS). Inspection is in 2 weeks.

I did some searching for MIL eliminators and keep coming up empty, any DIY options or is an AP going to be about it?

·
Registered
99 Rs MBP
73 Posts
Correct me if im wrong but there is a thread some where on here that contains a circuit that you add onto your o2 sensor. (its a simple cap and resistor filter) that stops the code. It worked on my 99.

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
^ Thats your problem right there. Our ECUs are seriously picky. Hell I even got CELs when I just had a catback. Ive tried the spacers as well and they just didnt work for me. AP is your best weapon against this problem.

...if you can find one ;)

·
Registered
2007 WRX Wagon UGM
2,391 Posts
Are you talking about an o2 sensor spacer? If that's what you're talking about, you shouldn't use those on 05+ 2.5rs'.
Williaty has a thread on nasioc about this.

Edit:sorry I don't know how to read before posting.

Never heard of an MIL eliminator before..:confused:

·
Registered
09 Forester
656 Posts
Correct me if im wrong but there is a thread some where on here that contains a circuit that you add onto your o2 sensor. (its a simple cap and resistor filter) that stops the code. It worked on my 99.
except the 05s use the rear O2 sensor to help with a/f...so you can't really mess with it. however I'm MY02 so if you can find that thread I'd e-hug you :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.