Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
GC8F2DD
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally....www.spdusa.com Mike Shield's website have been updated...although our infos stay the same there are nice WRX infos to look at

·
Registered
219 Posts
i spent most of last night reading through that site and it's one of the most informative sites i've ever seen about subarus and tuning. i even took off my HKS BOV last night!! now that's crazy.

i read it for a few hours, and i'm still only partly through the site. it has a ton of content!

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
The man is a living legend! He's a God! I'm glad to see he's recovering nicely and that he's getting back into the scene. He has molded many early Impreza enthusiasts' mindsets regarding how to properly tune the car. If it wasn't for him, I'd probably be a shameless ricer!:p

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
That site rocks!! a lot of very useful information...
Thanks for the update...

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
ivbdn said:
The man is a living legend! He's a God! I'm glad to see he's recovering nicely and that he's getting back into the scene. He has molded many early Impreza enthusiasts' mindsets regarding how to properly tune the car. If it wasn't for him, I'd probably be a shameless ricer!:p
I wholeheartedly agree! He used to be the ONLY guy around w/ all kinds of useful knowledge back in the day (when most ppl would laugh at a guy trying to build up a Subaru).

Word.

-Milan

·
Registered
286 Posts
I fully agree with all of you. I am forever greatful to Mike for introducing me to intelligent tuning.

Mike, if you are reading these, I was the guy you tried to teach the laws of compressible fluid dynamics. Thank you.

-Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts