Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L & 1997 OBS
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It might be just me, but i dont think this is supposed to happen....

hahaha.... got my struts replaced 2 weeks ago. when they pulled the rear driver side off it fell apart into 3 pieces... the worst part is i never tryed jumping the car or anything. guess its good i got em changed.

·
Hoopty King
2000 BRP 2.5RS/1994 Legacy SS
876 Posts
Haha...
On my L, when I got the struts replaced, they had no support left at all, and they were so bad that one of my strut mounts was busted.
Think you have me beat, though.

·
Registered
2005 Subaru 2.5 RS Wagon Silve
1,441 Posts
I hope this isn't the way my wagon is going to turn out... My rear driver side strut is also blown and leakin pretty bad. I have my new suspension coming in 2 weeks, but I track my car on sat..... I have a feeling I might see something like this in a few weeks. :lol:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that was f'n awesome ryan, i still laugh my ass off bout it. they had about 113k miles on em. oh and dude just got my large tmic and utec delta in the mail today... mmmmmmmmmm about a month or 2 i should be completly rdy for the swap.

·
Premium Member
2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS/AW
479 Posts
012.5RS said:
It might be just me, but i dont think this is supposed to happen....

hahaha.... got my struts replaced 2 weeks ago. when they pulled the rear driver side off it fell apart into 3 pieces... the worst part is i never tryed jumping the car or anything. guess its good i got em changed.
as of right now you have 666 posts. :devil:

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS
2,114 Posts
012.5RS said:
that was f'n awesome ryan, i still laugh my ass off bout it. they had about 113k miles on em. oh and dude just got my large tmic and utec delta in the mail today... mmmmmmmmmm about a month or 2 i should be completly rdy for the swap.
jay, I got your PM. i just got to get a chance to reply :p

I cant wait to do your swap, with all of these goodies your getting its gonna be fun fun fun :corn:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can i keep my count at 666. the funny thing is i didnt even notice my count. ryan im uber excited. the tmic is f'n huge. a lot bigger than i was expecting it to be, and it was only like $350 shipped. still waitin for my koyo rad and metal jdm fans to come in too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts