Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
00 RS COUPE, 98 OBS, & 02 WRX
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title states im looking for a set of mesh fog covers for my 2000 rs i dont want to spend a fortune on these but I had a set on my wrx and loved them let me know what you have. Im also looking for clear ones if you have a set. Or the hard covers will work I just dont want to take them on and off all the time even though its one bolt lol my car came with the jdm brackets(so ive been told) so I dont need any hardwear but if you have it ill take it lol

·
Registered
98 impreza coupe, 03 WRX wagon
259 Posts
I hear that, I still have to get fog lights as well as the covers, so once I start my new job (tomorrow!!!) Ill be putting money aside to start picking up parts, and Im thinking those mesh covers are gonna be the cheapest and most readily available. Sucks that parts for the gc can be so much cheaper, I found mesh covers for $50 and the sti replica fsb for $32.... much better than $120 and $135.

·
Registered
00 RS COUPE, 98 OBS, & 02 WRX
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They were bought from a member on here I saw he had posted on someone else's thread for wanted so I messaged him if he still had them and bought them the same day

1 - 19 of 19 Posts