Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, perhaps I'm an idiot (shut up, I don't want to hear it! :lol: ), but why is it that some folks on the board have a member number listed under their name, while others (myself included) don't?

Honestly, I doesn't really matter, just struck me as odd. Of course, now I'm curious what number I am! :D

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Well, member number 36, we have them because we put them there. Just go into your profile and ad about 7 spaces after your location, then put "Member #36" there, and it will show like mine does. By the way, to find out your #, click on the profile button, then look at the address it goes to, the end will tell you the number.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Wow, I never knew that!!

Member numbers don't mean anything, it's the post count that matters:eek: ;) the nice thing about not having #'s is that you don't have the whole n00b thing happening like over THERE.

·
13 Years of RS
5,532 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
Member numbers don't mean anything, it's the post count that matters:eek: ;)
Sounds like what someone with a high member number would say:p ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, thanks for the info. Now that I know what number I am, I don't feel any great need to have shown. #36 is pretty cool, though. Even beats my three digit member number over at the other place!

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
hmmmm post counts...............mine fell when a thread got guttered :( maybe i shall work on it lateeer

·
13 Years of RS
5,532 Posts
obsidian said:
But scoobyrs25 does have a higher post count and since that's what really matters... ;)
My motto is quality over quantity.:p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts