Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so theres gonna be a meet at the Fat Burger and Krispy Kreme in Issaquah on Saturday, December 14th from 11:00 to 1:00.
Ive never actually been to one before, so I was hoping to get some support from the GC8s cuz if Im gonna go to this one, I dont want to be staring at WRXs all day! Are there any local GC8s out there on these boards?!

Here is a link to the thread...
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=284091

Greg

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
djb6 said:
I could understand that one. We should do something in the middle....like Oregon or N. Cal.
Ah invade California..what a concept!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Directions

Its easy.

Take I-90 West about half an hour past Snoqualmie pass, and take exit #17 (front street-issaquah). Take a right @ the end of the exit and go straight through the first stoplight. Turn right @ the next stoplight and you will see Krispy Kreme on the right hand corner. You are there.

Greg

·
Registered
548 Posts
Re: Directions

les said:
Its easy.

Take I-90 West about half an hour past Snoqualmie pass, and take exit #17 (front street-issaquah). Take a right @ the end of the exit and go straight through the first stoplight. Turn right @ the next stoplight and you will see Krispy Kreme on the right hand corner. You are there.

Greg
That means Krispy Kreme is not in the downtown area of Issaguah. That is more over by the gravel pit area. If the gravel pit is still there? :lol:

·
Registered
2000 RS, silver, blah, blah, b
200 Posts
Major Bummer...

My car is going into the shop on Friday. Gotta get the valve shim adjusted. :rolleyes: All that free flowing air with the intake and MRT exhaust. :happynow: Otherwise I would be all over that meet. Sorry guys, maybe next time.

Brett

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Directions

djb6 said:
That means Krispy Kreme is not in the downtown area of Issaguah. That is more over by the gravel pit area. If the gravel pit is still there? :lol:
How long has it been since you've been to Issaquah? You'll be surprised to see how much its blowing up! I mean, its still Issaquah, so its still small, but not like it was 5 years ago!
And the traffic SUCKS!!!

Too bad you can't be there djb

Greg

·
Registered
548 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Directions

les said:
How long has it been since you've been to Issaquah? You'll be surprised to see how much its blowing up! I mean, its still Issaquah, so its still small, but not like it was 5 years ago!
And the traffic SUCKS!!!

Too bad you can't be there djb

Greg
Let's see....I moved to Issaquah with my parents when there was a total of 4 traffic lights in city limits. Gilman Blvd was a part of I-90. Skyport was fun to watch in the summer. Safeway use to be by Diarygold. Salmon days was a time to meet other locals. Okay, I was growing up then and the part of I-90 being Gilman, I am not sure if that is something I just remember people talking about.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Let's see, I think safeway moved into it's third home.

Okay this should let you....they added a light along Newport way. I know they have added a few. If you come from the fish hatchery (unless they moved the river), head north on Newport way, past the county fire deptartment. Newport use to bend almost 90 to the left and past a ball park towards the park n ride. They were adding the junction to I think tagert and Newport Way when I left the town.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I wish I could come and see the changes....I use to work as a photographer for the Issaquah Press. That was fun. Do they still deliver the paper on Wednesday?

Debbie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts