1999 Gunmetal Widebody 3.3RS
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Who: Hosts- Unit S and Lou's Custom Exhaust

Guests- Any make, any model, Anybody

Where: Lou's Custom Exhaust

118 Bacon St. Waltham, MA

When: Sat. Sept 20th 2008, 4pm

Why: To get to know fellow tuners in the area. To advertise for selected sponsers. To guage interest of weekly or monthly meets, and sponsered award shows.

Any question please contact J-Beazy @ [email protected]

or pm me on this site..

Please post on any other forums for those who may be interested.

Help make this a great event!

Thanx

J-Beazy

· Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump Bump.. I know theres a ton of suby peeps in the area.. Hope you guys are coming out..

PS. Can some one do me a favor and post the flyer on (that other forum with a N) I don't have enough legitimate posts to post on there...

· Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
For this meet and greet, I'm looking at about 20 cars right now.. with more adding each day.. But at the same time I don't know how many of them are serious.. You know how some people are they just like to say they"ll go cause it's the cool thing to do.. Then they won't show or they'll have an excuse...

Hopefully it'll be good tho..

I'm lookin at bout 8 suby's coming down, a supercharged 05 NSX, 500hp s13 2slowty, couple civics, I think a scion or two..
And any friends you guys wanna bring are more then welcome!! I wanna fill this lot with cars, for good photo ops...

· Registered
500 Posts
radar run was a pretty good turnout, 5 subies that i saw, an sti that ran 111 mph in the 1/4 mile, and Heathy was there, 90mph first run, 95mph second run, real nice launches from both Heathy and the guy wit the silver sti, i didnt run on account of needing a front wheel bearing sooner than later...

sorry for the hijacking btw-

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.