Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
About a month ago I bought myself a 2006 Aspen White 2.5i Wagon with 102k. Affectionately named Alice. Named because of her purity and innocence with crazy **** going on inside. Also with the tints in the rear (dealer had to take off front sides) acting as the rabbit hole that brings me and my girlfriend to wonderland ;)

So anyway, my plan is to keep her white and add blue trim (wheels, wings, interior, etc.) I have a car payment so Im trying to keep everything cheap (ebay no name stuff), but I dont know a whole hell of a lot about subarus and I know even less about what is compatible from other years and wrx/sti.

This is where hopefully someone can help me. Im creating a list of things I need to find and hopefully I can get insight and what works and what doesnt and where I can get the cheapest parts.

- Roof Spoiler
- Waist Spoiler
- Exhaust System (She is wayyyyy too quite for my liking)
- If someone could tell me exactly what headers, catback, etc to buy in order to get the best rumble for the smallest amount of money, that would be great!
- I would like fogs also. Im thinking about tinting them blue (Idc if I get called a ricer for the **** Im about to do to this car. Im making her Alice in Wonderland, She will be a show car, since I cant afford to take a car rallying)
- Also any cheap upgrades to help with cornering/stability. Strut braces, sway bar, etc.
- Is it possible to put subs inside the rear seats or under the front seats? I cant use the space of my hatch as that is converted into a love nest of sorts (blankets, pillows, etc.)

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
oooooooonce...there was this kiiiiid whooooooooo. bought a car and came in here and asked a buncha questiooooonsss....

and wheeeeeeeeen...he didn't seeeeeeearch. the people. who. could answer questions laughed at hiiiiiiim...

he couldn't use the button....it's always just beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnn theeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee.....

:unamused:

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
ps. all your questions have been answered. use the search button. and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
Take a quick stroll through my journal, some of your questions have already been answered in there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea sorry I didnt use the search. My bad. Thanks to everyone who replied with useful information. Im at a dealership while my baby is getting worked on (been here 4 hours). So i guess I have some time lol. Ill go check out journals. I just didnt know where to buy some of the parts and which ones worked best. Alice wont really be a "show" car but Im just waiting to have her paid off before I start rallying. Plan on getting an STi once I can get another car.

·
Registered
2007 Impreza 5dr
212 Posts
I have a front strut bar, (which is basically a bar under the hood that connects both sides of the suspension at the top of the wheel wells). I noticed a small difference when I first put it on, but nothing huge.

I also have an upper sway bar that connects to the suspension in the cargo area. That a noticed a good different with. I have a lower sway as well.

I have an upper spoiler that I never put on my 07 if you're interested. http://www.rs25.com/forums/f175/t184004-wrb-wagon-spoiler.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks kerplunk. Yea im definitely interested. I dont have any money for it yet though. Im taking half of my tax return and putting it into my car. So around then ill probably hit you up if you still have it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts