Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
shouldn't be the "i" in STi, because that would mean international. i think that "i" would be for impreza.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'd say it stands for Impreza due to the fact that (a) IIRC it only comes on Impreza models and (b) some JDM Forester grills come with stylized 'F' instead of a Subaru stars badge.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Scott,
The blue "i" comes on the JDM standard Imprezas. The one you show goes on GD/GG (02- ) body cars, your car. Also, we have gotten them added them to the Subaru Parts Catalog; PN 93011FE000. So you can go down to your local Subaru dealer and get one if you don't already have one.

Troy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T-WRX450 said:
Scott,
The blue "i" comes on the JDM standard Imprezas. The one you show goes on GD/GG (02- ) body cars, your car. Also, we have gotten them added them to the Subaru Parts Catalog; PN 93011FE000. So you can go down to your local Subaru dealer and get one if you don't already have one.

Troy
Thanks, Troy!

I already have one on my RS, but my wife and I bought a '03 Legacy wagon on Monday and wouldn't have minded putting the twisty "i" on. I won't though, being that the "i" stands for Impreza! I wish they had a twisty "L" :D

Drive safe,
_Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts