Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many of you hang around the I-Club forums, but the TXIC forums have pretty much been destroyed.
A few people getting banned, threads being closed and deleted, and a ton of arguments going on with the moderators over there because of suspected "post whoring." I didn't think it was bad at all, but I guess I am just used to those kinds of posts.
Bankheist, what all has been going on over there? Is it really as bad as the other mods are making it out to be? I think it all seems a bit extreme...

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I don't exactly look at your forum that much bat I noticed it was active. This made me look at TXIC. Now I see who, I mean what the problem is!!!:boxer: That person has come over to SCIC and messed with things that HE though were problems when they weren't.

Get it straight, you (i-cub Mod.s) are not Gods. This is suppost to be fun, this is NOT a class room, but you guys (mods) sure try to act like angry Nuns wackin kids with rulers.

Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And that is exactly how it is. They have the power, so they want to use it. Fair or unfair. Doesn't matter to them.
And do you know that you were the 666th reply to this forum, TMRRALLY? Haha, I bet you feel special now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fishguy did. He went in right and left banning, deleting, and closing threads.
It was ugly...

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Please go easy on naming names. While I encourage people to vent, but not to point the finger at people while doing it. Hint, beat around the bush, whatver, but please do your best to leave the mod's names out of it. :D

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol... Yeah, sorry about singling him out, I just now remembered about that rule, but I was pretty angry at the moment, so I wasn't even thinking...
But, it looks like I won't be hanging out over at I-club for awhile now.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Hey, no worries. I LIKE people to voice their opinions, but I think we can do it and be sly at the same time, that's all.

So come on, tell me!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh, I can give you some opinions!!!!

First, lets say this, some of the mods, act like 12 year olds! Seriously, I criticize, instant ban!! SO, make new name, criticize, instant ban!! This happens 4 times, then they Ip ban me. So, I change my ip, and just keep going. Im sick of doing it though. Not only that, but a certain president, makes some of the same dumb comments!:mad:

Its as if none of them have any common sense!

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
I understand why they are doing it, but they do seem to have a superiority complex...:confused:

·
Registered
12 Posts
ya, but they could have done things in a MUCH better way. First of all, then shouldnt have just started banning and putting peeps in to right off the bat. I got NO warning! I didnt think what I was doing was a huge deal.

So needless to say, nick or alex needs to get some new mods. They just arent cutting it.

·
Registered
2000 Coupe... FAST
354 Posts
:sunny:

hey everyone.... wow, good thing I havent posted in the past 24 hours.... busy day at work... I jump online and TXIC is all under wraps with Nick stepping up and putting an end to it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bankheist said:

hey everyone.... wow, good thing I havent posted in the past 24 hours.... busy day at work... I jump online and TXIC is all under wraps with Nick stepping up and putting an end to it.
Whats going on over there? I dont want to change my ip just to see.

Ya, the prz came in for a while, but he didnt really end it. In fact, he just made it worse with some stupid comments.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
It is kind of funny how they work over there, but then again at any time they have like 500 people online at once. I think it's bad enough when I get 200 emails (posts) a day to wade through, but even the crazy stuff I just let go. However, I think with SOA backing them, they have to be a little more restrictive. Which, IMO, is too bad. I tink it actually feeds people trying to get crazy. Around here I don't really care, and if you get too crazy I just move the thread to the Fight Club and that's that. No fuss, no muss, and it's all done with. :D

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey, it works for me and it is easy as that. No need to go breaking up things that the mods don't even know about.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bankheist said:

Whatever man... :rolleyes: Good thing you haven't posted in the past 24 hours why? What do you mean by that? You're acting like you didn't have anything to do with the crap that went on. Whether you believe it or not Kevin, it's YOUR bad moderation that causes a lot of the problems there. I don't know how many people have to tell you that before you understand. Haven't been on in the past 24 hours? You sure about that? http://forums.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=209549
It really dont matter, after tonight, things will be different... the admins have reviewed TXIC, and you have seen their response.
I asked for a Forum Review, and this is what has happened....
Gimme a fucking break.

·
Registered
2000 Coupe... FAST
354 Posts
tell me what is my responsibility??? huh???

maybe posts that I made SIX months ago might be a "poor example" but really, tell me what I have done that has been so bad....

Have I "whored"... no.
Have I "board owned"... no
Have I jumped on the "hate SST" bandwagon and raise posts.... no.

Have I delete shit and done everything I can to keep things in control... yes

Did I give the board an inch?... yes
Did TXIC take a mile?... yes

Let me remind you, there was another moderator who hasnt done anything to prevent/divert/or help this.

and did I have anything to what has happened? no, not much... I asked for a review, cause quite frankly, the board has been CRAP since early this year. The rest, the admins did, all the bannings, TO's, etc... all Admins.

I just sat back and watched last night, and worked today.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Okay... you are doing a wonderful job at moderating the Texas forum. The majority of the people must be mistaken. Our bad. (I'm referring to the poll that was posted about you awhile back.) Just run on back to i-club. I'm sure there are some threads that desperately need locking.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts