Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i bought my car with the intention of it being a project. but i feel that it has consumed more than its share of time, patience and funding. the car is a 1995 obs.

basics:

-1995 ej20g approx 55-65k miles w/ link standalone ems (tuned by tim bailey of surgeline tuning)
- jdm 4.11 transmission
- jdm gc8 sti axle back (2.5")

suspension:

-perrin sport springs on kyb gr2's
- front and rear strut bars
- rear drum to disc conversion with brembo drilled/ slotted rotors all around

maintenance:

- car has always been run on supreme gas and been changed regularly on mobil 1 full synthetic
- recently replaced: drive shaft, steering rack, steering pump, turbo inlet

overall:

the car drives really well but has just taken its toll on me. my wrench skills are limited and i always end up shelling out for silly little things that has just gotten the best of me. the exterior is fair at best. it is flat blacked but sporting a scoop and v3/4 front bumper. there is a ding in the trunk lid from an ever so courteous hit and run. but other than that it is not all bad. the interior is in decent condition but is really nothing special. basically all of the hard work is done. it is swapped, wired and running well. if its what's inside that really counts than you are set. if you fancy a pretty face, then that's about all you need to do to have yourself a bangin gf8. if you or anybody you know might be interested or have any questions feel free to contact me however you feel convenient. located in central oregon. pics soon. thanks.

· Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Looking for 6k or best offer... i also have a trial replica bumper in the garage that i will include, as well as a v5/6 replica grill and crystal clear headlights (purchased from rycanlink) sitting around the garage the i would be willing to include or switch or whatever.....

· Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
when did u get the lights from rycanlink? I haven't heard bout him since he hit the news
quite a while ago. it was probably a good 2 years ago and they look like they had been taken (without permission) from a car. i ended up replacing them with the depo black housings all around, but kept crystal clears since some people don't favor the black housings.

· Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LMAO yea its hot for sure damn, wishin he was still in jail getting his ass pounded, but im sure he got out a couple days after it all happened.
likely, at first i thought he was just trying to get over on me by selling me some damaged goods without clarifying. it wasn't till a bit later that we all became aware of what a thief he was.... how about a few drops of interest in the sale at hand eh?

· Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
price reduction bump. 5k. which is a little less than what i paid for the swap. so basically, you are getting a swap with a free car! w00t! please buy. i found a sweet lgt i wants.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts