Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS-T srp sedan
2,732 Posts
Thanks man. The people who are interested in rs-t usually pm me about emanage and stuff. I'm a low key guy and don't generally post my stuff in the main forums.
This is truth, you were one of the people I asked for help !

Car is looking great. Nice work on the reverse mani!

·
Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Always feel free to pm me if you need help with something and I'll try my best. Had some good conversations over the years on here.

·
Registered
11 wrx & 15 fozzy 2.5i
2,000 Posts
your car it's so awesome, you should at least upload one of those poor quality clips!

·
Registered
01 RS w/ 2.1 stroker ej205
2,176 Posts
I have a few short low res clips is all and they aren't hosted anywhere. Thanks for the encouraging comments as well
Mm well whenever you feel comfortable post some of it doing a drive by doing the daytime. I have a 01 rs and planning on gettin a turbo kit sooner.

·
Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Here is my microsuede wrapped project so far on my GC- work done by Haecka Fast Fabrications.

Purchased UV protection spray to ensure the micro suede doesn't fade. Doing black dash components with gray inserts. everything is turning out great so far

·
Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
heres some pics of my custom made mounting solution for my apexi grounding stabilizer and okada projects ignition amplifier

·
Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
worked on updating my intercooler piping this weekend. Here is the finished result thus far. Have some minor changes to make this week and it will be done.

·
Registered
99 rustbox
1,041 Posts
love the rotated manifold. Very jealous of your patience and work. Great build and you truly have inspired me haha.:clap:

·
Registered
11 wrx & 15 fozzy 2.5i
2,000 Posts
Dang! thing gets better every time i see it on here! congratulations for such a nice piece of art man!

·
Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
well after being rs-t since 2006, i have decided to do a full sti swap. I think i have max'd out the capabilities of the emanage ultimate and i did not have enough control over the engine. I am doing an 04 sti swap but keeping the greddy 25g turbo. I will be tuning with cobb accessport and am expecting much more power just because of the tuning capabilities of the ecu and AVCS.

All of my RS-T components are for sale including the emanage with all the sensors and my maps, the entire engine including my custom polished and flipped intake manifold, fully built block, and turbo heads....etc etc. hit me up if you are interested.

keep a look out for the upcoming swap and info. And for anyone considering going down the RS-T path, my advice is if your goal is 300hp or less you can do it okay, but its not worth the hassle these days with all the options that werent available when i went RS-t. i think RS-t is a dying trend because it is NOT a cost effective or reliable way to make good power.

·
Registered
00RS Coupe, 00RSwaggin
454 Posts
what are you wanting for the emanage sir? Am in need of EM with my project aswell.

If price is rite i can have corey pick it up from butte when he drives thru for pattys day.

Or we could meet in boulder or something. Let me know

·
Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
I should update my profile - I moved to salt lake city 2 years ago - shoot me a pm with your offer for the emanage. It is out of the car, has wideband hookup and boost sensor. Also comes with the original instruction manuals etc

81 - 100 of 103 Posts