Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
'01 RSTi - Aspen White
246 Posts
Thanks Master C, but was wondering about the tires on the stock wheels like in the photos. They look lower profile than the stock 205/55. A

·
Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Yeh but I don't post much because I got tired of people pm'ing me to copy everything I did and just annoyed with how rs25 has gone to shit over the last couple years so I just lurk from time to time and sell my extra parts.

·
Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Made em - they are BMW e46 projectors, ballasts, and ignitors. I enjoy the light output and unique look.

·
Registered
2000 rs Stm
79 Posts
I'm also building an rs-t. Mind if I ask how you set up your oil feed line My plan was to get the oil galley plug from Subaru and make brass adapters from there but not sure where to get that stuff from and what to go with

·
Registered
07 2.5i
1,189 Posts
Can't believe I've never seen this car!! It's soo sick man from the outside to the inside it's so slick...damn I'm honestly jealous :(
How's the turbo'd n/a engine I'm on the fence about turbo/sc or keeping it n/a

·
Premium Member
'97 Impreza L
2,528 Posts
Yeh but I don't post much because I got tired of people pm'ing me to copy everything I did and just annoyed with how rs25 has gone to shit over the last couple years so I just lurk from time to time and sell my extra parts.

Didn't take long for it to happen again.

I know what you mean, I'm kind of the same way with other things I do.

Nice car though, I bet it's a blast.

·
Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I'm also building an rs-t. Mind if I ask how you set up your oil feed line My plan was to get the oil galley plug from Subaru and make brass adapters from there but not sure where to get that stuff from and what to go with
I removed the stock oil pressure gauge and installed my oil feed line out of it. Depends on the turbo, but you can get a custom hose manf. shop to make it for you. I used evco house of hose, but its up to you.

Can't believe I've never seen this car!! It's soo sick man from the outside to the inside it's so slick...damn I'm honestly jealous :(
How's the turbo'd n/a engine I'm on the fence about turbo/sc or keeping it n/a
turbo is ftw - but rs-t isn't for the faint of heart. It takes a lot of tweaking to get it to work right, and you better be ready to go standalone (hydra) or greddy emanage ultimate.

how hard were they to make
they weren't very hard. Just search HID retrofit on ebay and purchase some used headlights from your car of choice and retrofit them into the RS headlight. More info is available on this forum about retrofit headlights. Also look at lightwerks if you want to buy this service/have them make it for you. (costs a lot more $$$ tho if you go through Lightwerks instead of doing it yourself)

·
Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
new pics of updated items:

4" intake and greddy turbo insulator
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

updated engine pic with new fuel system and greddy oil cooler/filter relocation

and one final one of the car:

·
Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Wow man beautiful car good job. I feel your journal should get more attention lol.
Thanks man. The people who are interested in rs-t usually pm me about emanage and stuff. I'm a low key guy and don't generally post my stuff in the main forums.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts