Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
EJ Money Pit
05 LGT Limited OBP 5 Speed
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ill let you know but for now I wanna keep it a complete kit. They other stuff is pretty much useless if one thing is missing. Sorry!

·
Registered
2009 BL5, 2001 RS
3,472 Posts
I would pm torresp on ctsubie about the rs shell, he may be interested in turning it into a daily. Gl on the sales! I kinda want that cluster and radiator lol.

·
EJ Money Pit
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would pm torresp on ctsubie about the rs shell, he may be interested in turning it into a daily. Gl on the sales! I kinda want that cluster and radiator lol.
Thanks dude I will. You should totally buy them meng. I cut you good deal or else I cut you good...

·
EJ Money Pit
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also at this time I am really not willing to part out the body! I want to sell the whole chassis and just get rid of it all at once. I need the whole car gone to get my garage back. Selling off peices of it decreses my odds of selling it as a whole. If you want one fender or one door or the wing ect, I will happily sell it to you with the whole car attached to it :)

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS caged/97obs
38 Posts
lip

Also at this time I am really not willing to part out the body! I want to sell the whole chassis and just get rid of it all at once. I need the whole car gone to get my garage back. Selling off peices of it decreses my odds of selling it as a whole. If you want one fender or one door or the wing ect, I will happily sell it to you with the whole car attached to it :)
pm me a price on that v6 lip

·
EJ Money Pit
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
do you have the radiator valve
Radiator valve? You mean the drain plug? Its there...

pm me a price on that v6 lip
I'm sorry, not to be a dick but why would you quote me explaining the fact that I will not be parting out the body and then ask me what I want for a piece of the body?

Here's my dumb answer for a dumb question I'm asking $1200 for the front lip. $1200 for the front lip picked up but bring a trailor because the rest of the car will still be attached to it.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts