Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Hamilton was tacked with 25 secs, to end in third "Cutting the chicane and therefore gaining an advantage" which I think it's bullshit! Hamilton allowed Kimi to pass him and caught a better draft from the ferrari.

What next Ferrari is going to claim that Kimi crashed because Hamilton was chasing him? FUCK FERRARI!

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2008/9/8334.html

·
Premium Member
'01 RSTi - Aspen White
246 Posts
Its complete BS. It's just typical FIA to do something to ensure that Ferrari wins the championship again. They've been pulling crap like this forever. Hamilton was so much faster than Kimi when it got wet that it wouldn't have mattered. I hope they reverse the penalty. Kimi forced him through the chicane and lewis gave up the position...end of story.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its complete BS. It's just typical FIA to do something to ensure that Ferrari wins the championship again. They've been pulling crap like this forever. Hamilton was so much faster than Kimi when it got wet that it wouldn't have mattered. I hope they reverse the penalty. Kimi forced him through the chicane and lewis gave up the position...end of story.
I agree Kimi did not give Hamilton room, under the circumstances I would say that would be understanable, but the fact that Hamilton was on his ass (Kimi) way before the Chicane, and the fact that he relinquished the position and allowed Raikkonen to pass him (Hamilton) really pisses me off! If anything they should look into penilizing the slow drivers who caused both them to go off the track, they should look into that instead.

·
Registered
99 Aspen White Coupe
443 Posts
What? I hadn't known this until I just found this thread, only watched the race pretty late last night. That's complete BS! Hamilton pretty clearly gave up the position and then reacquired it fair and square. I actually rather dislike Hamilton, but he won that GP, no question. I guess I like seeing Heidfeld moved up to second, considering he drove brilliantly at the end there, but seriously, the standings don't match the outcome of the race. Seriously FIA...

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
just finished watching that GP.

that was bullshit! before today i didn't believe in the FIA helping ferrari, but now i do. also that drive through for heikki, i've seen other drivers do shit like that without a penalty. just a quick example, kimi at monaco.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think we're all in agreement that the FIA is really bad at making calls, FUCK YOU MAX MOXLEY!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts