Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else can't turn the channel when this show is on? I especially like the episode when he threw a club and hit that rabbit in the head. :lol:

·
Registered
98 RS Now with more interior!
20,049 Posts
Yeah he's a tool compared to Les of Survivorman. He has a camera crew so he can do all that stupid shit that you would never do if you were trying to survive. Survivorman is was more badass with no camera crew have to do everything twice to get a shot.

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Survivorman is good, but to me him(Man vs. Wild) having a camera crew doesnt help him all that much. He seems to do everything himself, with no help from them.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Keener2.5 said:
Yeah he's a tool compared to Les of Survivorman. He has a camera crew so he can do all that stupid shit that you would never do if you were trying to survive. Survivorman is was more badass with no camera crew have to do everything twice to get a shot.
Word.

The guy on man v wild know whats he's doing, but if he gets into trouble they still are there... :monkey:

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
luckysubie said:
Word.

The guy on man v wild know whats he's doing, but if he gets into trouble they still are there... :monkey:

yeah but what are they gonna do? They would be helpless unless they have some sort of communication.

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
I started tivo-ing it from the start and have seen every episode... i think he has run out of places to go.

As for the camera crew... it makes the show watchable. The Survivorman show i cant get into. Between the terrible footage and the host being annoying i stick with bear.

Chris

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
i love that show...my girlfriend doesnt want his weiner and hates when i watch it though...

·
Registered
1999, Subaru, RS 2.5 AWD, Silv
343 Posts
Man vs. Wild is amazing!
Bear is the fucking man. I liked the one on the volcano. His crew couldn't walk accross the volcano cause it was to dangerous but he still did it. He was in the British special forces

·
Premium Member
2007 FXT Sport
4,597 Posts
They both have camera crews. Do you think he really climbs down the hill to place a camera then back up only to go down again?

·
Premium Member
2007 FXT Sport
4,597 Posts
That's retarded. Seriously. He literally fell down a hill one time, but the camera was facing toward him as he fell, so you're telling me he meant to slip and fall just for the excitement of the shot. And when I say hill I mean something he had to climb down, like in between a hill/wall.

·
Premium Member
'08 DGM Legacy Spec. B
1,105 Posts
Did you guys see the one where he had to squeeze dung to get some poopoo juice to quench his thirst?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts