Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Huffy 10 speed
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy crap. I've been signed onto that site for 2 days. Made a few nice contributions, and then I posted up a funny video. Holy Shitcakes. I don't know what these people posting and saying "fucking newbs" has anything to do with my post. Now I'm really just there to stick it to them while I help other guys out and buy/sell some parts.

Is it only me or is this a common thing?

·
Registered
Aspen White '03 2.5TS Wagon
1,091 Posts
LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN' BRUTHERRRR! I've been on that site for 4 years and know a few of them personally, and I gotta say, 99% of them are a bunch of crude e-thugs!!! Trust me, you're not the only one. They do it to every single last person who doesn't have a post count of a million and doesn't have a member number under 1,000. But on the bright side... spend enough time in OT, and your skin will become plenty hardened.

I've been on this site for about 2 weeks now, and it's pretty damn normal! A complete 180 from "Nasty Sock"!

·
Registered
2005 SAABARU + 2002 RS
488 Posts
I feel about the same. I came across Nastycock about the same time as rs25.com. They seemed like a bunch of pricks, so I avoided the place. A couple of days after I picked up my Subie, somebody posted a flyer for Nasioc on my car. I checked it out, and found it to be rather cold.

·
Banned
1,359 Posts
I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you all how you tend to treat anyone who owns a GD RS on this site, and ask that while blowing yourselves, you don't break a rib.

Thanks.

·
You can't see me!
bon 12
4,923 Posts
You do realize that is OT right? It has to be one of the most outrageous sections of any forum I've ever been on - granted I don't go to shit tons of forums.

Nasioc has tons if useful info if you search and if you can't find it you ask. OT on the otherhand has the upper hand on the intraweb. You almost get an award for finding something that amuses the OT. Some guy got banned for posting old videos repeatedly (or so I heard). LoL It is a hyrbid of rs25 fight club and OT but with 100000+ viewers

·
Don't go changin
00' RS
7,795 Posts
Drakuun said:
I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you all how you tend to treat anyone who owns a GD RS on this site, and ask that while blowing yourselves, you don't break a rib.

Thanks.
Hey, here's a shocker, nobody cares anymore.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Drakuun said:

Thanks.
I did :color: :(

And prolly with the exception of Matt no one is being serious to you... Albeit, anytime anyone Goes to nasioc to sign up and they have a higher member # than about 40000, They're done. Endles random pointless flaming.

·
Registered
95 L...
258 Posts
Ive never been on "Nazi cock" But my brothers go on there, yet very rarely. This site is better. More Personable here.

Im a noob, i'll admit it, but i want to learn about my car so i can improve it. I dont think i know what im doing because i know i dont know what im doing half the time.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I see a few of you have been to NASICO. I have to agree. I'ts made up of some real losers needing love or something. I think it's a power trip for some of them. I get my a$$ ripped every time I post there. I get emails from some of the Guru's wnting to know who I am. I keep telling them it isn't important who I am, we all come here to teach and learn cause we love cars.

·
OGtripleOG
2007 TREK Team Discovery
3,704 Posts
Drakuun said:

Thanks.
you really never have anything of substance to say do you?

Nasioc is full of people just like Drakuun. I love you though.

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Drakuun said:

Thanks.

We only give GD'ers like you crap because you never can let this go :) . There are plenty of GD owners that we like on this site.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts