1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Imp 5 door Sport
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr Clean Magic eraser must be owned by the devil

it took 2 year old roofing tar stains of my door panals ROOFING TAR
i have tryed everything on it and this think took it right off. everything on my inside just whiped clean it took sharpie off my walls in the APT too. and its like 2 bucks for two erasers.

THE BEST thing i have ever used im buying boxes of these things tomarow after work.

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Yeah, those things are pretty good. I don't know what's in them to make them work so well, because it just seems like a piece of foam.
I haven't tried one on my interior yet. Maybe it will take off some of those marks on my door cards.

·
Registered
2008 AW STi
5,361 Posts
Lol! I manage a detail shop and we've been using something similar to the mr clean eraser pads for a bit over a year now to clean vinyl, plastic, and leather on car interiors. Pretty much removes everything and anything with the appropriate cleaner. Just dont over do it with the rubbing or it can fade the color of the interior.

·
Registered
2000 Imp 5 door Sport
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ sounds like a plan

ya its sweet i still can't belive it took off roofing tar. i did have to scrub on it but other marks just wiped right off.

·
Registered
231 Posts
aegean93l said:
Yeah, those things are pretty good. I don't know what's in them to make them work so well, because it just seems like a piece of foam.
I haven't tried one on my interior yet. Maybe it will take off some of those marks on my door cards.

its an abrasive...melamine or something is the type of foam but since its an abrasive, dont use it on paint. maybe a light touch is ok, but scrubbing will scratch away at the clear coat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts