Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs BDP
2,079 Posts
eh...not really diggin the spoiler...or the wheels....or the rear bumper....but other than that, cool!

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Legacy L
2,390 Posts
Nissan Skyline R33 GTR GT-R Vspec V-Spec BCNR33 Tuned !
Classified Ads US $15,435.89

what!!!! i wish we could get that kinda deal

·
Registered
1998 impreza 2.5rs
630 Posts
Am I the only person in the world that doesn't like the front bumper? Rear and front bumpers are so plain and boring, I've never liked them. It's like they're missing something. And also I'm hating the wheels, spoiler, the billboard on the side of the car, the peeling trim on drivers side, the seats, aww hell I just don't like the car. Maybe it's a good thing it's so rare.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Am I the only person in the world that doesn't like the front bumper? Rear and front bumpers are so plain and boring, I've never liked them. It's like they're missing something. And also I'm hating the wheels, spoiler, the billboard on the side of the car, the peeling trim on drivers side, the seats, aww hell I just don't like the car. Maybe it's a good thing it's so rare.
to be honest i really am not a fan of T.K. stuff at all. It's overly flamboyant to the point where its......rice

·
Banned
4,588 Posts
I think the Tommy Kaira rear bumper looks good on my wagon. Its just as clean as the version 6 rear bumper.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
actually that bumper looks REALLY good on your car. Maybe it's the wagon rear end that kind of evens it out

·
Registered
99 M3
4,797 Posts
Just because it's rare doesn't make it better. The regular ones piss on it terms of appearance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts