Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.ludespeed.com

Important Notice - 12/6/02

* Due to an EXTREME lack of orders and business, I am forced to close LudeSPEED to any new orders.
* I will not be taking any new orders until sometime in 2003.
* I will be keeping the shop open part time until all current orders are filled.
* I am trying to restructure and if all goes well, I will be able to reopen full time sometime in Jan or Feb of 2003.

* This means that I will not be returning any calls or messages regarding new orders. Please check for updates here in 2003 and call if this notice changes.
* I will not be returning any emails regarding new orders. Please check for updates here in 2003 and call if this notice changes.

* However, if you have a current order that you have not received, it will be filled and shipped over the next few weeks.
* I will return phone messages and emails from customers that have already placed an order BEFORE 12/5/02.

* No one is more dissapointed over this than I am, but when only 1 turbo kit is ordered between 9/15/02 and 12/01/02, that makes it impossible to keep a business open that relies primarily on turbokit sales. Please do not expect a return call or email from me regarding the status of LudeSPEED or any new orders.

* You can expect a return call or email if you have already placed an order and have made payment.

* I hope to be able to reopen and talk with you in a few months.

* Happy Holidays!! *
I was thinking of buying a kit next march if the SC didnt work out

:(

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah I know tom and he is really bummed. He did some work on my car and he did a great job......just buiesness has been really bad lately.....it is a shame. I hope he can work it out.

R

·
0 Posts
We are sad to see anyone in our buisness have to close doors. Tom may be back and he will be missed.
RalliTek has AVO 2.5 turbo kits in stock. TURBO Magazine has review this month. AVO has been in the buisness for 30 years and makes high quality products. We have kits in stock and many other products to ensure we will still be here down the road incase help is needed.
Please try to visit your favorite performance vendor as often as you can.

sean

[email protected]

RalliTek Performance

·
Registered
115 Posts
URBO Magazine has review this month. AVO has been in
the buisness for 30 years and makes high quality products. We have kits in stock and many other products to ensure we will still be here down the road incase help is needed.

hey maybe u can post a copy of that review...id like to see it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts